KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,406 comments
WHOA! Your payout period: Monthly 30% Fee - Daily

$20 Payout with fee it comes up to $6 plus paypal fee

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got it right buddy!

Hi! Can you explain about the 30% Fee for daily payment? I don't quite understand that

For example if i were to request 20 USD, what does that 30% fee means? Am i getting only 14 USD? while the remaining 6USD to pay for the paypal fee? Please don't tell me i am right about this

you

got

it

right

buddy

this what they said to my email.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]yes our Advertiser and sales merchant pay every 30 days , please select monthly without fee 0% or 15% fee for 15 days[/FONT]

this mean they got no fund to do payout until they get there money first.

Last edited:
Oooic, thanks for telling me buddy ! SO i guess this is the last batch payment without charging extra fee other than normal paypal fee?

SO, we will have to request monthly payment to avoid any fee

Oooic, thanks for telling me buddy ! SO i guess this is the last batch payment without charging extra fee other than normal paypal fee?

SO, we will have to request monthly payment to avoid any fee

When you request money on monthly for example $23 we will pay $24.50 (we include 6% for payment fee)

Okay Katfile, i understand now, so to avoid fee, my next application for payment should be on February right?

Yes
The payment will be completed in a period of time of 30 days since the request to the wallet you've requested.

To smart from you, that choise.. but we will request mostly of us daily payment so it will be 30% fee or say bye bye :D

Last edited:
Yes
The payment will be completed in a period of time of 30 days since the request to the wallet you've requested.
To smart from you, that choise.. but we will request mostly of us daily payment so it will be 30% fee or say bye bye :D

fee for paid? Bye bye

We can pay Daily without fee to uploaders who has 5000 downloads per day, I hope that we cooperate together

Last edited:
No way man. your banking off our files. you got the fund just dont want to dish it out.

I got my last payment. Im done with your services. Either you give us the daily payment and we put your links up first choice.

The ball in your court.

at least make it weekly (7days) coz 1 month is too long to wait and since you are new we cant be sure u are not going to run away without pay like many others

3 days ago i thou katfile was going to be a great host for me but then the table changed
2017-01-10 420 / $4 0
2017-01-13 459 / $3.634

earnings dropped and now the payment fee and 1 month hold :facepalm:

at least make it weekly (7days) coz 1 month is too long to wait and since you are new we cant be sure u are not going to run away without pay like many others

3 days ago i thou katfile was going to be a great host for me but then the table changed
2017-01-10 420 / $4 0
2017-01-13 459 / $3.634

earnings dropped and now the payment fee and 1 month hold :facepalm:
Yes buddy we working on weekly payout without fee . but at the moment our income has delay maybe we fix it soon and pay like before
also send me your username , I want check your stats .

how about if me is use wmz receive money the fee is same percent?

and why can't choose the payout time option? I choose weekly payment 20 % fees and click save but return to montly payment?

Last edited:
Could u explain how payout period work? It's automatic payment or we have to request it? When payment will be made after we reached minpayout? Untill now, I dont find request payout button.

if possible, let set weekly payment without fee monthly is so long.

2Ja51dyC.jpg

KatFile Fee Payments
Comment :
kffubf December 29, 2016 at 04:59:00 PM
Katfile up to the top
user: kffubf

2017-01-11 $50.94 PAID
But I only received 48.40 USD, The fee is $2.54 USD.
Why is there still a fee?

Back