KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,406 comments
An option would be useful: add your own funds to the balance

E.g. I have an account balance of 40 $ - I top it up to 50 and then withdraw the entire amount

You can ?

Hi Katfile ,

Having this message :

Function is temporarily blocked due to too frequent password changes until next month.

Can you desactivate :) ?
Their system does not allow users to change their passwords. Many users register randomly and forget what their username is. When he clicks to reset the password, it will prompt that the function is disabled. Try again next month. This email can only be sent once, and it will prompt you when you make the second modification.Many users think this is unreasonable, but their own users cannot change their passwords. Even if forgotten, do not let it be modified. So many people choose to use rosefiles

Rose has lower downloads and sales as compared with kat, they are better than kat as they weekly on monday, but kat is improving much now, 9 days payment for now

Rose has lower downloads and sales as compared with kat, they are better than kat as they weekly on monday, but kat is improving much now, 9 days payment for now
Users have to choose rosefile. Many websites offer two download hosts: katfile and rosefile. When users choose katfile, sometimes due to password issues (the system does not allow password reset), they have to choose the rosefile service. Because many users register for Katfile by filling out information haphazardly, when they forget this information. Need to select reset, but katfile does not allow it.

I hope Katfile can lift the password forgetting restriction. That way, I believe that if the user's account can log in, there will be more people buying premiums.

Back