KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,406 comments
i got paid last saturday but due the status is still pending i couldnt request today which was the last day to get paid on 23th sep, what is going to happen ? we will have to wait almost 2 months now for the next payout?

Thank you for the payment, but something is wrong with my account. From day 14 my account start to be erratics and the increase of download start to be 4 to 5 times more per day, but in other hand, the money start to decrease about 30%. This makes no sense and I want to know what's goo in on, because with such a large increase of download from nowhere, how can the money decrease? The fact is that my number of download per day have been about the same for more than 1 year, so something is not really feet the measure here.

Thank you for the payment, but something is wrong with my account. From day 14 my account start to be erratics and the increase of download start to be 4 to 5 times more per day, but in other hand, the money start to decrease about 30%. This makes no sense and I want to know what's goo in on, because with such a large increase of download from nowhere, how can the money decrease? The fact is that my number of download per day have been about the same for more than 1 year, so something is not really feet the measure here.
Your traffic has not grown at all It is a duplicate download.
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile
why there is not any reply about my problem?
i have beening wait for many days for getting my payment!
its still show pending
i hope you can help me check it!thx
user yaersao
We don't have this username.
Post automatically merged:

Please upgrade my account
user : samdoro
Done.

Back