KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,408 comments
Hi i'm new here

Hi i'm new here

Hi Katfile, i moved from other hosting site to here, please do not restrict my download stats, i will not download it myself, unless my followers ask me to confirm the availability of a certain link. thanks!

my username is 'adamong', and currently i'm using only katfile's link, please help to remove the fee, thank you very much and happy new year!

Hi i'm new here

Hi Katfile, i moved from other hosting site to here, please do not restrict my download stats, i will not download it myself, unless my followers ask me to confirm the availability of a certain link. thanks!

my username is 'adamong', and currently i'm using only katfile's link, please help to remove the fee, thank you very much and happy new year!
Great your account activated and our stats working fine , Happy new year

Hi!
I'm Uploader. Can u upgrade my account
ID: phuongmyquyen93

Thanks
Welcome , your account activated

thanks a lot Katfile! You are responding fast, thank you for the premium membership, may I know what time zone is Katfile's server using?

Hope that you can consider to increase the per IP restrictions on PPD1 to around 6 times per IP! Around 50% of my downloaders from China, hope that you can consider to list China in at least Plan C?

thank you very much Katfile!

thanks a lot Katfile! You are responding fast, thank you for the premium membership, may I know what time zone is Katfile's server using?

Hope that you can consider to increase the per IP restrictions on PPD1 to around 6 times per IP! Around 50% of my downloaders from China, hope that you can consider to list China in at least Plan C?

thank you very much Katfile!
China is on Plan B from december

File delete last active ?
No buddy

All files deleted just

I dont upload files for a liar and cheater

Stats DON'T count anything

Whit you 50 downloads ..... 2 counted

Whit other files hosts 50 downloads ... 48 counted

Bye bye liar

WTF this isn't right. Fix your counter and stop cheating people.

193 / $0.4560 / $00 / $0$0$0.456

Katfile really fix ther counter, it not still stats frozen.

But they start reduce count from afternoon.

So they 100% can fix it, but choice other way, I don't know why.
stats working fine from few days ago . we count high rate and better of all hosts .

what's download limit size for free users ?
2G

"ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment"
Please show the error message before upload starts, not after it's finished.
yes we will check it

All files deleted just

Bye bye liar

we count 100% download complete

Last edited:
Hi Katfile,
the profit mode you stated here is as follow:
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 150 K / We are counted up to 2 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha

while under my personal account in the server , it is stated as below:
PPD 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 150K / We are counted up to 2 - 3 times every 24 hours per IP

so, may i know actually it is counting for 2 times per IP or 3 times per IP? Can you please kindly consider to increase the number of counting to 5?

WTF???

KatFile: deleted files list (31 dec) - 282 files :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
KatFile: deleted files list (2 Jan) - 16 files :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Left files - 189 files

Last edited:
Hi Katfile,
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 150 K / We are counted up to 2 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha

PPD 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 150K / We are counted up to 2 - 3 times every 24 hours per IP

so, may i know actually it is counting for 2 times per IP or 3 times per IP? Can you please kindly consider to increase the number of counting to 5?
+1 for that too.
Also can you upgrade my account :)
user: BuckMaster
thanks.

All files deleted just

Bye bye liar

I have the same feeling.
About 6 pm to 4am Asia time in every day, stats very strange.
My file sharing in Asia, in this lot of people download time, stats very strange, downloads are rising, but the total money rise very slowly, I can be sure that 10 hours is not proportional.

Hi Katfile,

[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
at the moment 2 times , we pay high rate so 2 times is very good .you can test it .

Hi Katfile,

+1 for that too.
Also can you upgrade my account :)
user: BuckMaster
thanks.

Done

WTF???

KatFile: deleted files list (31 dec) - 282 files :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
KatFile: deleted files list (2 Jan) - 16 files :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Left files - 189 files
yes buddy we removing all DMCA files

Last edited:
Back