KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,406 comments
Yes, sales is decreased a lot in Nov

Hello,

Please stop doing this. Otherwise, please make it smarter. When X.part3.rar doesn't meet the deletion criteria, don't delete X.part1~part2.rar and X.part3~partN.rar. Thanks.

I got massive dead link reports from my website visitors. If I cannot handle them in a short time, chargeback might be occured.
Yes buddy sure .

The download speed not mater to buy premium

the time between two downloads thats more imported to buy premium , look at uploaded.to , 4 hours waiting time between two downloads ...

What matters it then if you can download a file at 200kb ??? if you have to wait 4 hours till next download

Dear uploaders, we can do 4 hours or more but your downloader hate from katfile . 2 hours is normal you can set few files on premium only its better.
also please send me screenshot from reg users download speed .
better ways for more sales ( download speed ) and ( premium only ) .

In the last few days, I lost several files with your host (about 600 gigabytes, more or less).
If it's a problem with DMCA reporting, please check it out better, since I did not have any problems on other hosts for the same files. Thank you.

Last edited:
Yes buddy sure .
Files are still deleted every morning. If it's too hard to disable it completely or make it smarter soon, maybe you could consider disabling the file expiration for affiliates in the PPS plan. In fact, you won't get any free space because I always re-upload all deleted files unless the reason was DMCA.

Last edited:
Files are still deleted every morning. If it's too hard to disable it completely or make it smarter soon, maybe you could consider disabling the file expiration for affiliates in the PPS plan. In fact, you won't get any free space because I always re-upload all deleted files unless the reason was DMCA.
Files will remove after 180 days (without download)

Do you decide to do this because of some financial difficulties? Some my friends and I noticed that sales have been decreased a lot since November. Is it a global phenomenon? If so, what's changed in November or the middle of October?
Hi buddy everything is ok and our sales is like before . maybe speed was high they dont pay money , however we decreased it to 50Kb/s and now sales back , and will growing ...

Back