Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levac have you been able to contact with the other admin? I ask this because so far we have not received any information on when he will give us the new accounts.

The server has been offline for 1 day so far.

Sorry my english

EDIT: I just received your mail about that you are planning to moving us to a NL server with better specs but first I would like to know wich are the upload speeds to US hostings as Fileserve and Filesonic and also how much time it will take this shift.

Thanks.

@logitec100

At first it worked perfectly, but now it doesn't. It's not only you; I started getting the same error again. Probably we're on the same HDD, so I want to hear experiences from those on the other.

If they're facing the same problem, then it's not from the hard drives. If not, a slight chance, but the replaced drive is corrupted.

I'll send a ticket to LEVAC. I think we should stop uploading from there because files will be damaged whether they seem to be properly unrar-ed and rar-ed.

Ok, after the hardware replacement in addition to the hard drives, it finally works fine.

I downloaded compressed files and unpacked them, then repacked a file inside and upload it to a file host. And I downloaded to my home pc and the RDP, it's properly unpacked on both of them. I've tested it out with four files.

The performance is awesome. RAR/UNRAR, UL/DL is as fast as it's supposed to be.
Hope it keeps that way longer this time.

Ok, after the hardware replacement in addition to the hard drives, it finally works fine.

I downloaded compressed files and unpacked them, then repacked a file inside and upload it to a file host. And I downloaded to my home pc and the RDP, it's properly unpacked on both of them. I've tested it out with four files.

The performance is awesome. RAR/UNRAR, UL/DL is as fast as it's supposed to be.
Hope it keeps that way longer this time.
Yes, it was mainly the hardware issues. Now thankgod, finally it's fixed.

Levac will server 7 user be credited with down time, i havent been able to do anything all month, its the weekend again and i cant download.....

Plz be patient mate. M sure he'll be back with more details.
Anyways we will be credited for the downtime days, so why the worry? :)

I already have been patient when the server was extremly slow for more than 1 week (for compress, unrar, open programs), now the server is gone for 2 days (for now) and he doesn't give us any answer.

I know it's another admin who is doing the shift, so it would be great if he comes here to give us some information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back