Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
s03 and s04 have been expired, new servers have been ordered , how long will it take for u to understand ? copy of email has also been posted ... look at previous pages

@kovic

Really? When you enter the client area, you'd see 'My Emails' right above Quick Navigation. Go click it and check mails you received. There has to be

25/11/2010 07:22 Server Upgrade Is Coming to s03 and s04

@LEVAC

How will you notify us when the upgrade is done? E-mail? Here? Or both?

No I can't login to my account, definetly all accounts and data are deleted, because server 04 is now working on Win 2003 not on the 2008 version as before.

Take it easy with Levac,guys, he cannot do miracles! I´m waiting too!
If the problem is on Datacenter side he can´t do much until they get the problem solved.
I don´t like to wait too and need the RDP working but i understand sommethings are not in Levac hands.
So be patience and all gonna be fixed!

Update

I'm in the middle of setting up IP's. When I can setup IP's I can access to the server and start installing the OS, so it's getting closer.

Everything will be normal in few hours i guess just give him some time..as far new servers are concerened OS is being installed ..about previous servers no idea..but surely he keeps his word and working on it

I heard few hours a day ago, im just upset as hell with all the issues, i think S01 needs to be reinstalled too, its not as fast when i first made my purchase, 21 ppl on might be the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back