Justin Timberlake's new album 2013 coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yud!

Corporate Membership
So, This is the post to notify people who are a Fan of Justin Timberlake's music like me.
I can listen to his old songs again & again :D :dan:

JTimberlake is coming soon with a new album this year 2013.
Thanks to him, Me & Many other fans will get something new to listen from Him. FINALLY! :D

Check out this Promo video of JTimberlake on YouTube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3eZ5sanyiI[/ame]

9 comments
Not a fan, always wondered, what people find in this kind of music, that is interesting. Lyrics are like 3rd grade kid wrote them, music is just a garbage of samples, all videos are selling female body, and representing them as hookers, aiming on sexual side of man, to cover how tracks are complete junk, since there's no other way to sell that crap to masses.

So, main question is: where's the value in it? What is the message? Where's the inspiration in music? Where did art gone?

Why all these pop songs contain words like: "Yeah", "Oooo", "Baby"
Whenever I hear song with those, I know the quality is the lowest possible, one day they'll make song containing only those words... -.-

Yud!, my comment isn't aimed at you at all. I just don't like this kind of music, it's dumbing down people.

Last edited:
Not a fan, always wondered, what people find in this kind of music, that is interesting. Lyrics are like 3rd grade kid wrote them, music is just a garbage of samples, all videos are selling female body, and representing them as hookers, aiming on sexual side of man, to cover how tracks are complete junk, since there's no other way to sell that crap to masses.

So, main question is: where's the value in it? What is the message? Where's the inspiration in music? Where did art gone?

Why all these pop songs contain words like: "Yeah", "Oooo", "Baby"
Whenever I hear song with those, I know the quality is the lowest possible, one day they'll make song containing only those words... -.-

Yud!, my comment isn't aimed at you at all. I just don't like this kind of music, it's dumbing down people.
Listen to Lovestoned. something out of the "backstreet boys" era. he isn't the big thing with music but he isn't that bad either. I don't like him personally... Just lovestoned :P

You people may not know him but i still love watching and listening this good shit by JT.

Loved the RAPE in this one! =D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA[/ame]

JT we all are waiting for your next album called "The 20/20 Experience". 15 more hours to GO... :)

So, This is the post to notify people who are a Fan of Justin Timberlake's music like me.
I can listen to his old songs again & again :D :dan:

JTimberlake is coming soon with a new album this year 2013.
Thanks to him, Me & Many other fans will get something new to listen from Him. FINALLY! :D

Check out this Promo video of JTimberlake on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3eZ5sanyiI

Cool, am wondering now who he produced it with.

Lol True @cvrle77. The songs that are being made now don't have any meaning at all. Random songs & random lyrics. [pokerface]

And it's not even out yet @Deadmau5, Just 1 song "Suit & Tie" is out. And it's a pretty good song.

And he didn't fail at acting @jetli68. In Time (2011) Budget - $40 million & Box office - $173,930,596.
Friends with benefits (2011) Budget - $35 million & Box office - $149,542,245.
+ He got 18 Millions fans on FB & 15.5 Million Followers on Twitter. Compare it with others celebrities. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back