Status
Not open for further replies.
remove Bitshare out the list.
I think bitshare is not reliable. Their topic is now closed and I see he not support very well, I don't like the way they answer to user.

Even if people hates me I just wanted to inform amateur about pop up
thief hosts that rise to leech amateurs few $$$$ and left the building without
saying Bye bye... because of it ı will always watch them and update my 1st
message. please inform your friends this topic and they have to know the
thief hosts.

Only one thing, you also listed some sites I used to use or also use right now. Some of them are not new for example uploadc (I use them for about a year and they always pay fast) or Filedino (don't like them, used them about 18 months ago, but they also always paid me)
It's true that many new host will not pay and run, but not all. For example Filebox ( they also have another site "ufliq" and they always paid me)

they are rude and have suspicious around here and mods ban them cause of
their suspicious activities and I just follow them and + add my point of view of them.

I don't know why Peopel posting some shit posts in this thread??? i didnt mean u djkelaj

is verry easy to understand a idiot can understand this

Warez = More Downloads = More Sales and Revenue for the File Host
Freeware or something else = no downloads = no revenue for the File host

for exemple if I upload a new Cinema movie to a file host I get up to 20.000 Downloads for the first 7 days

1.000 Downloads = minimum 3 Sales for the File host = 30$ and 10$ for me

if I upload a Movie Trailer for exemple every body will go to youtube and watch the Trailer without Ads or premium complett FREE

and please stop to talking a Shit like you upload warez so u are the reason that the file host has closed

we are the Reason that file hosts still alive for more than 5 years and the reason for increasing ther sales to 100%

Hollywood makes only 10% revenue from sales CD's or DVD's
50% from TV Channels like SKY Germany , NOVA , Digital+ , Cinemax etc ...
40% from the Cinemas

so please don't talk a shit

cheers

this why all filehost die....f*cking hollywood sh*t uploaded everywhere.....

Now i need a stable filehost for my own created stuff and i can not find any,coz all the idiots continue to upload war3z bs and all the filehosts are in trouble ,coz of that.

Now,im forced to upload my personal stuff to sharecash to get rewarded for my work.It is a money whore site,and im forced to upload my personal stuff there,because of morons,who destroye every normal filehost.It is very sad...

Netload.in
uploaded.to
Shareflare.net
BitShare.com (even if they do not like me, banned my account.. I say yeah they are stable)
Extabit.com
Letitbit
MegaShare
Hitfile.net

This sites will also die ,because of war3z uploaders...

I think one could operate a filehoster with 100% non warez stuff. I wanted to post my own files for free(geting paid from the filehoster), rather than charge for my work. I understand most files , grandma's old wedding photo's, for example have no value to anybody, but look at Youtube.

I believe Youtube pays $6000.00 for a video that gets a million hits.
Probably 95% of the video's on there will never get more than a few hundred or a few thousand hits, yet they have to pay for all that storage.
The remaining video's that do get hits, many of those are difficult to get ad revenue from, either because they are inappropriate or because the upload doesn't own the rights. As bandwidth cost go down Youtube may become profitable, if they aren't already.

BikaFA, you are another offtopic man (do not know reading or a mental problem)
I can send you a good place for the people as you are

1.jpg

why people come here and flame to me ?? I can not understand. I just want to
warn people about new hosts and several times I was right, they ran away,
when you lost your $$$$$ do not cry to me.

lots of people have problem and call depositfiles as DEPOSHITFILES because they ban
lots of members requesting payment. WHy they ban after request paymen ?????
no explanation.

Just to tell you one thing,depositfiles never banned members for nothing.Thay just bann warez uploaders,which is not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back