JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
junooooooooooo.jpg

... and where is captcha!? -.-

@ ^^GoRiLLaZ^^ - We made a test but we cannot replicate the issue. Maybe its just a temporary captcha problem. You can just try to register again.

ask for a premium extention got this you havent generated no traffic premium wount get extended at 40kbs free download no body downloads cause it to slow

Hey Mister Juno please Fix the Upload, its the same Bug since some days ago Named: The Server 85.204.127.130 needs to long for response o_o

And i have bring your 2 more Sales in the last 24HRS, please think about a Mix PPD+PPS this will be nice.

ask for a premium extention got this you havent generated no traffic premium wount get extended at 40kbs free download no body downloads cause it to slow

Dear friend, unfortunately PPD is a waste of time for both of us, you are not making money, we are not making money. I recommend that you switch to PPS and possibly set files as Premium Only. Affiliates that do this are the ones that make most of the money.

Upload is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Goodluck everyone.

Last edited:
Your account was banned by administrator.?

Since I have not done anything, in fact I have not used much assume that your are a scam
payments received and upload not working

hello juno, if you do not pay to download 1 ip, we would use all your filehosting much better, so we do not gain anything and then your filehosting will not be used much but in Italy even if you have great service

I've told you once tax rates as easybytez and you will see that we will use all your filehosting

Last edited:
let me just correct u most big sites wont allow premium only links over people dont have there own sites due to lot money gotta be invested and it takes time and we goota think bout the law suites a website needs a proper dmca policy

Salve juno,ho problemi da ieri per il caricamento dei file,vi prego di risolvere il prima possibile..
P.s. Come mai non mi conta nessun guadagno sui premium dei miei referral?grazie..

Your account was banned by administrator.?

Since I have not done anything, in fact I have not used much assume that your are a scam
payments received and upload not working

Your account was banned for downloading from multiple ips (account sharing is not allowed)

hello juno, if you do not pay to download 1 ip, we would use all your filehosting much better, so we do not gain anything and then your filehosting will not be used much but in Italy even if you have great service

I've told you once tax rates as easybytez and you will see that we will use all your filehosting

Hello everyone,

We have increased the limits per download and now a single IP can produce up to 0.10 USD revenue for the uploader per day in 24 hours.

Thanks and Goodluck‏

@Chrono: Tnx for the idea man.

let me just correct u most big sites wont allow premium only links over people dont have there own sites due to lot money gotta be invested and it takes time and we goota think bout the law suites a website needs a proper dmca policy

It is better to switch to PPS anyway‏. PPD is not profitable for anyone‏...

Salve juno,ho problemi da ieri per il caricamento dei file,vi prego di risolvere il prima possibile..
P.s. Come mai non mi conta nessun guadagno sui premium dei miei referral?grazie..

Dear fgz,

The upload issue has been solved. About revenues from referred users, none of your referrers has produced any profit so far‏.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back