JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do calculate conversion as per your formula. Unfortunately conversion is very bad overall so we have to adjust rates accordingly.
Main reason is that most of uploaders post links of many hosts for the same files so users don't really feel the need to upgrade to premium as they can round robin downloads among hosts

N doubt about it, juno is one of the best filehost ever. & specially the man who is providing the support here. Always find him friendly & great personality :)

Dear Friends,

We have just executed another Daily Payment Run for all eligible affiliates.

Keep up the good work and trust to Juno we work really hard to keep improving things !!!!

@_Devil:

Thanks for your good words, we really happy when people appreciate all the hard work we do. It gives us the incentive to continue working hard for the best interest of all of us!!

Keep all Well !!!!

The website is getting slower and slower every day.

When are you installing those new servers or script to make it faster again? It's getting really hard to work with

Hi jienan,

Just reply to your PM.

Thanks

Junocloud,can you check pm?Thanks

Hi papianton18,

Please check your email, we have sent a verification email.

Reply to us the soonest and you will get paid tomorrow for sure.

Keep well

Waiting for my first payment
regards

Welcome Butch 79,

We are glad you join our team... we hope your contribution and suggestion will help all of us

Keep well and productive :-)

Start working with you :-=

Dear all,

Our Payment for today was executed. Another Payment run will take place tomorrow!!

Check your emails for verification

Thank you all and keep well

Dear Friends,

This is to inform you that JunoCloud has just performed another Daily Payment run.

We have Paid payment requests that we have even received this morning.

Thank you all for the cooperation and your trust and support to JunoCloud!!

Keep all well !!!!

Last edited:
reduced rates
are you kidding us?
Spain group c !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no words for such people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lack the words literally
so much wasted time

poorly done !!!!!!!!!

Dear Friends,

We are happy to inform you that another DAILY PAYMENT run was executed by JunoCloud.me.

All confirmed payment requests received up until today were Paid!!

We would also like to inform you that [FONT=&quot]rates and countries table has been updated [/FONT].

[FONT=&quot]You can check new rates in the following link : [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.junocloud.me/ppd.html[/FONT]

Keep all Well !!!

No comments...... :facepalm:

You've placed most of the countries that were in group A, now in Groups B and C, plus decreased even more the ppd rates.....

At this rate.... we'll soon be paying Junocloud for the downloads, instead of the other way around.

A) Australia, Austria, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, United States
B) Belgium, Canada, France, Kuwait, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Singapore,
South Korea, Sweden, Turkey, United Arab Emirates

C) Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain

D) All Others.

hVVOUcA.png

PPD is absurd now.....

Let me know when France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Luxembourg are moved back to Group A, as they should be!! And with decent rates....

Till then..... no go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back