JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
report:
i found that some of my files have ZERO downloads count.
after checking for a while, i found they all belong to this server s007.junocloud.me
can you have a look, thanks.

report:
i found that some of my files have ZERO downloads count.
after checking for a while, i found they all belong to this server s007.junocloud.me
can you have a look, thanks.

Just noticed the same thing. And thought it was odd those files are all at 0 download count, when they have so many downloads on the other mirrors.

seems like s007.junocloud.me files are not being counted.

please fix it Juno. Thank you.

Uploads are working fine for me and stats are not frozen at all.

Only issue is with files on server 007, cause those downloads are not being counted.
I guess Agent 007 James Bond decided to take some time off..... :D

Junocloud, can you please fix the download counts with server 007?

Dear Friends,

There was some issue with the stats in the morning which we have fixed the soonest.

It might be the case that we have an issue again and our Tech team is looking into it as we speak.

I would like to tell you that no one will lose anything if there was indeed a problem with some or your counts. We will investigate and reward you.

I would also like to inform you that we have just executed another DAILY PAYMENT.

Once again we thank you for your support !

We are working hard to make everything work as smooth as possible!!!

Keep all well !!

@bigbos,

When we say we pay daily we mean it and we do it. This is proven, and the 100s of people we have paid until now can confirm it.

We have no Payment pending, which the Payment ID was confirmed, for more than 48 hours.

As we speak Payments are executed, as we do everyday.

Let me have your UserName with JunoCloud either here or PM or by email to support@junocloud.me so we investigate the status of your payment ASAP.

Best regards to all !!!!

@bigbos,

When we say we pay daily we mean it and we do it. This is proven, and the 100s of people we have paid until now can confirm it.

We have no Payment pending, which the Payment ID was confirmed, for more than 48 hours.

As we speak Payments are executed, as we do everyday.

Let me have your UserName with JunoCloud either here or PM or by email to support@junocloud.me so we investigate the status of your payment ASAP.

Best regards to all !!!!

login: rockyvssnake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back