JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
junocloud is best host for PPD at the momment,Why someone always ask PPS while all of other host is PPS.Junocloud,please keep your plan PPD and your rate,we will upload for you!

Last edited:
I paste my filesflash link in junocloud remote upload but fail to upload .is there any other settings for remote upload ? Plz help me

sCEYmg8.jpg

The first sub payment ;)

There is no how to download 1 gb files in anonymous mode or registered apparently changed the table

the table says that if you can download 1 gb or 1024 mb which corresponds to 1 gb, but when it comes to trying to get off it is impossible
EkZdAyr.png

with this change may already not registered or anonymous users download files more than 1000 mb

with reason that since yesterday my statistics have fallen fatally do something Junocloud

@jcvo , I have files up to 1024.0 MB (size displayed in the manager) and they are downloadable for unregistered users, I have tried at the instant :)

Maimage____l_23284257156.jpg

@JunoCloud

compressed files in 1024 mb corresponding to 1 gb but its JunoCloud system does not detect that it is 1 gb before if it towards

apparently the system is detecting 1024 mb less than 1GB so that error

1 Gigabyte = 1024 Megabyte

I just tried again and it doesn't work but I just discovered that 1024 mb junocloud is not a 1gb but 1000mb what passes as 1024mb unlikely to avoid this problem up to 1100mb junocloud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back