JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello junocloud, if you don't remove the captcha i recommend you put this other captcha,
captchaaaaaaaaa.png
because it's more easily and it's only with numbers, please change it junocloud, the mayority of the file host are using this captcha.

Last edited:
@mizuka:
Sorry no referral system at the moment

@signupindia:
Sorry was a mistype on the settings :(

@biti0:
Thanks for your encouraging kind words

@sharingfree
Unfortunatly we add to add captcha as we spotted that a lot of downloads were performed by bots

@nihbez
Will check that, thanks

@Butch79
Please read the previous pages of this thread and how many nice people said Thanks after they got paid

@ALL: Still experiencing problems with ZOOM?

Change the captcha junocloud, many file host are using this catpcha like fielom, ufox, etc, this captcha it's more easily and it's only with numbers, my users are complaining about the captcha you put it, put this captcha
captchaaaaaaaaa.png

No problem my friend, thanks for change the captcha, you are a great and a very honest guy, please don't change junocloud.

why you put again the same captcha, please put the captcha what i told you, you told me you change it the captcha but now appears the same captcha.

@nihbez:
Captcha changed, thanks for the suggestion

You don't change anything, appears the same captcha, please change it like you told me.

Last edited:
Change the captcha junocloud, many file host are using this catpcha like fielom, ufox, etc, this captcha it's more easily and it's only with numbers, my users are complaining about the captcha you put it, put this captcha
captchaaaaaaaaa.png

I agree to use captcha, but it must be convenient for the user,
@nihbez
you have a great idea

@fernandito: You will be receiving a confirmation email today! Please answer right so we can process your first payment. Congrats!
@sharingfree: Can you please be so kind to not post useless PENDING PAYMENT posts before due date? You do it all the times, we always pay you on time, what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back