JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful everybody,
Today my account got a hack.
Hacker changed my E-mail address and payment information and password.
I made a security lock, but I was hacked.
Hacker's information is
"asd.dark2009@gmail.com"
"Liberty Reserve Account U7438569"
"Webmoney Account Z420043558733"
I already sent PM to Official support, so I am waiting them support to fix this problem.
and please pay attention everyone to this hacker.

@edward1945
Seems like an identity theft. It's nothing to do with our system or servers, just someone pretending to be you and providing even some proof. Said this, he was in possession of your user and password somehow, he only asked to change the email.
Please check your mailbox as we need to do some verification. Thanks and regards

Last edited:
I was deleted all of my file and use my amount by Hacker....

He said
If you did not send me the amount of $ 1,000 now
I will make a Premium memberships of money, sell them and dispel these funds,
and delete file.

I said no, then He used money and deleted.
I think he hack my PC to get personal information.
in this case, what should I do?

Hacked your PC ?
It may be someone who has access to your PC (Friend etc). OR install an Internet Security immediately.
A filehost account is nothing big to lose compared to what you can actually lose if your PC & all passwords of Paypal, Payza etc are accessed to & misused. You better act quickly.

what I would do is completely erase the hard drive and reinstall windows. just in case he installed any remote servers or viruses, scripts, etc. on your machine. then make sure your payment accounts are clean and by clean i mean no fraudulent actions. you can always make new email address and register you accounts to them. oh and make sure you install a firewall/AV software. i use kaspersky myself.

hi junocloud, i just requested payment. 29 and change :) if there are certain days of the week you prefer payout requests just let us know. anything to make it easier on you. thanks for your service.

Last edited:
pls improve ur servers...i'm unable to upload anything...download speed also very poor

still 1 day to go (may 17) for deadline....lets c what happen...fingers crossed

hope u survive

When sir uploading & remote uploading will be ok .Plz infororm here , then we start .We daily checkinghi thread .So plz inform here. Do u think we tell lie about your uploading failed completely even in morning time also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back