JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellows,

Please be informed that JunoCloud.me has processed today another successful Daily Payment Run.

All Payment requests we have received the last 24 hours have now been executed. $$$$$$$$$

Many thanks to all of you for the great work & support ! :friends:

Hi
if i buy a premium member, the download speed be better or not?
because i take more than 24 hours for download just an episode of drama
700 mb :(
i have 1mb the download speed 128 kb/s
but with this site it's verry slow 20 kb to 30 kb/s
++

and if the download cut i have to wait an hour complete for refresh the link. it's Really a big suffering...
++

Most links when i press to download after i wait 30 second he show a error page
like this
http://junocloud.me/qy96xdsry894
and this
http://junocloud.me/f1ufairlq735
so i hope if you fix it

thank you

So, can you answer for my questions plz?!

@Bakadis:
Seems some file to server references got messed up while moving files in order to improve speed. Will be fixed asap

@prins511:
Just sent you a PM so you can give me more details and I can investigate

@ALL:
Terribly sorry about speed limits, it's not us setting them up so low but it's a global overload of servers and drives due to high traffic. We continuously add drives and band to resolve this issue. Based on our tests some files download are fast and some unfortunately slow (depending on the server where they are located)
As soon as the speed issue is solved we will make a statement. We expect all speed issues to be solved by the end of next week.
Thanks again ALL for your support and your patience.

Dear Friends,

We would like to inform you that JunoCloud.me has processed today another Daily Pay out for all Payment requests we have received the last 24 hours. $$$$:)$$$$$

Once again we would like to thank you for your great work, support & patience!

Stay tuned with JunoCloud.me as very soon and as soon as the speed issue is sorted a lot of surprises will come !! :handshake:

Hi fellows,

Please be informed that JunoCloud.me has processed today another successful Daily Payment Run.

All Payment requests we have received by the end of the day 31-03-13 have now been executed. $$$$$$$$$

Many thanks to all of you for the great work & support !
:friends:

Hi fellows,

All Payment requests we have received the last 24 hours and up until today have now been executed. $$$$$$$$$

We would also like to inform you that speed should have been improved already for all new files of the last 2 days.

In addition, speed will also improve for the older files soon.

Many thanks to all of you for the great support!! :friends:

I have just registered in Junocloud :)

Can you tell me some good tips to make some good income daily? Also are there any free promotion for Wjunction users?

Junocloud can you reduce the interval between downloads? Most people are getting annoyed and stop downloading more than 1 file from me.

Hi fellows,

We are glad to inform you that JunoCloud.me has processed today another successful Daily Payment Run.

All Payment requests we have received the last 24 hours and up until today have now been executed. $$$$$$$$$

Many thanks to all !! :handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back