JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO.Webmoney is not popular payments processor.I think only 20% of this forum using Webmoney.So please add PayPal or LibertyReserve. or easier add Egopay ;)

Dear Friends,

We decided to go with WebMoney after a lot of research and taking into consideration different parameters. WM is really credible with years in the industry and great service thus we are really happy with it as a lot of you.

Of course we also take into consideration the suggestions of some others of you for an alternative payment method. Please note that the matter it is indeed in the top of our priority list.

We will come back to you the soonest, hopefully this week, for a new payment method.

We work hard, with your contribution to manage any issues and offer the best possible service in all matters.

Keep sending us your comments and suggestions so we keep improving!!

The best is yet to come fellows, this is just the beginning!:friends:

Dear All,

We are glad to inform those of you that have requested payments the last 24 hours, that all transfers have been executed and money should be in your accounts by now. $$$$$$$$

A big thanks to all of you for the great job !:handshake::handshake:

Dear Friends,

We decided to go with WebMoney after a lot of research and taking into consideration different parameters. WM is really credible with years in the industry and great service thus we are really happy with it as a lot of you.

Of course we also take into consideration the suggestions of some others of you for an alternative payment method. Please note that the matter it is indeed in the top of our priority list.

We will come back to you the soonest, hopefully this week, for a new payment method.

We work hard, with your contribution to manage any issues and offer the best possible service in all matters.

Keep sending us your comments and suggestions so we keep improving!!

Maybe u can consider to add Skrill (moneybookers) as an alternative payment. Mostly used by west european people.

i can tell you bout 90 percent of people use webmoney and about 70 percent of filehosters now says webmoney is best
??? I don't think so. Unless u mean 90% of russian or east european people. In that case.... you're maybe right.

Webmoney is best :)

better you can concentrate on your servers and modifications, because that payment processor request never end, because each guy ask for another.. if you considered all means, you have to add atleast 10 processor..
that will kill your time and it makes other things slow (server side planning and new plans)

So better update the first thread with a small line
"We not planned to add any more payment processor, and don't request any, because webmoney is enough, that satisfy all"

regards
toRRfriend

:: EDIT ::
Junocloud.me Rapidleech upload plugin added:
http://www.wjunction.com/64-webmast...ad-plugins-hugefiles-hotfiles-uploadboxs.html

(if you guys got any bug in rapidleech upload plugin means, please post in plugin thread)

Last edited:
1461825-XGHC3PR.jpg

1461826-FCZSC6V.jpg

WHY I only get 50% ??

whats wrong?

I agree with flexocen,Skrill (Moneybookers) would be great.
I never had any problem with Skrill,always worked fine. :sun:

Last edited:
@complexity
I have sent you a PM, I need your credentials to check on the issue
Thanks

@complexity
I have sent you a PM, I need your credentials to check on the issue
Thanks

@Stooky:

Max download file size 1500 Mbytes or 1.5Gb
Max upload file size 4096 Mbytes or 4Gb

Last edited: