JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waito:

@szk:

Thanks for your input.

We have spotted the problem of speed and we are working on it and it will be fixed soon, more bandwidth is kicking in!

Guys bear with us until we make the system perfect with your contribution!

One for all and all for one :friends:

@ps2gameman:
Just sent you a PM

Dear Affiliates,

We are glad to announce that another Daily Payment run has been processed today for all payment requests we received in the last 24 hours!!

Thank you all for the great cooperation and support! :wave::wave:

Dont forget that we are always ready to hear your suggestions and comments to make our service always better and better!!

Always keep well!!
:friends:

Last edited:
hi I yesterday commissioned a withdrawal money already today withdrawal was completed

JunoCloud thanks :):):)

Last edited:
Dear all,

Please note that we are in the process to decide on an additional Payment service. The additional provider should meet our high standards of service and cooperation with you.

We are considering different options including of course all your suggestions.

Once we are ready we will officially announce it.

@waito:

You are very much welcome!

Thanks for the great cooperation!

All the best!!

Last edited:
remote upload is biggggggg slow :

750 Bytes from 1024.0 Mb

Upload speed: 0 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 8 hours 45 minutes

@ps2gameman:

@waito:

All affiliates,

We are on it , working on making everything better & better!!

Your contribution is huge so we are bringing in new big servers and Band!!

Very-very soon everything will be even better than before, we just ask for little patience!!

Upgrade & improvement is a dynamic factor for JunoCloud !!

Thanks for your support and understanding. ::handshake:

Last edited:
Dear Friends,

We are please to inform you that all Payments requested in the last 24 hours have been processed!! $$$:)$$$

Once again thank you all for your great input and support to JunoCloud.me, which is overwhelming, btw! :friends:

Dont forget that all your comments and suggestions are taken very seriously from us. So, don't stop to contribute so we make JunoCloud.me a top of the line service!

At the moment, we either work on some of your suggestions in order to be implemented and some others we research in more depth to find the best solution.

@_Devil & @Carlos Black,

We are looking into the referral scheme and we will let you know about it the soonest we have final news!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back