JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
disappoint with your change to PPS, i make the decision to join cause of the PPD plan & fast payout now after uploading for more than a month with files i have to search for another PPD host. why is not possible to run both like many hosts here. :(

Last edited:
Dear friends,

We would like to inform you that after the feedback we had for the PPD rates and the low sales, we decided to go to the next step and dump the PPD plan and go to PPS (Pay Per Sale).

We will also keep the Referral plan.

We are now getting ready (preparing also the relevant banners) and we believe to turn to PPS by Wednesday.

You will receive more info about everything once all is ready.

@hellocoba: Payments will be executed now for all of you that have verified accounts!!

Have a great and productive week!!

bad decision bro
the market full of pps plans of all kinds

just reduce ur download speed for free users & registers users to 50kb
and the site will get more and more sales
there alot out there will not buy any account if he can download the files at 100kb

how do u think big sites like RG have survive !
very low speed = big amount of sales
simple

i hope u re check u decision

Last edited:
As soon as we go PPS we will reduce the Minimum Payout to $1.

Based on the facts we have in front of us we decided that at the moment the best approach will be the PPS.

Definitely, any decision cannot make happy everybody.

We appreciate the support from some of you and we respect the disagreement from some others.

We hope that the results will show that we were right!!

As soon as we go PPS we will reduce the Minimum Payout to $1.

Based on the facts we have in front of us we decided that at the moment the best approach will be the PPS.

Definitely, any decision cannot make happy everybody.

We appreciate the support from some of you and we respect the disagreement from some others.

We hope that the results will show that we were right!!

kindly pls also clear my payment if u start PPS plan bro i earn some dollars u can clear my payment then i start again for pps

Thank you

good I for my part junocloud leave it with PPD in the beginning it was good later that reduced drastically the PPD fell down quite and now its filehost is already not profitable now worse with this decision to PPS he is going to lose many users from now on since most of the people will not risk buying premium since it spends it to itself changing its valuations to every moment and that makes to distrust very much

the_Death_Note.jpg

sorry for the English is not my native language

Dear friends,

Thank you all for your contribution and suggestions on helping us to become better!!

Be sure that we will consider and take seriously all your suggestions before we officially announced our next payments plan.

Keep all well!!

UPLOADS are back and all is working fine now after some hard work our team did!

@BloodSucker is amazing how you get happy when things go wrong! I dont think your comment helps in any way!

Since, you believe you can do all so well, why dont you do your own site?

If you knew the effort we do and all the money we have been paying to stand by our promises i m sure you would show some more respect as a lot of other people do!!

Quite impressive how no one stated the obvious issue that's been there all day long:

uploads don't work! :D :D

good going junocloud........ :facepalm:

@Baron-Samedi

and all other of you who came with suggestions, please note that we consider them highly!

Thats why we will not announce today our new Payment Plan.

Certainly your thoughts and contribution is important for us and we try to combine all facts so we decide and do what is best for all of us.

Sicne we are definitely a team that we need each other.

We are considering all points and once we get our final decision we will announce it officially.

Until next post, Keep all Well!!

yep, upload don't work,
best if you reduce ppd 50% and reduce the speed for free too. but thanx, you pay me all money and now pay too

Last edited:
My suggestion would be to have a special and good ppd plan for only those affiliates who share only junoclound links without mirror link and you need to track this. So due to this the user won't be having any other alternative hosts to download. So chances are that you might get some sales as well. Only PPS definitely will not be good, as there are more trusted and old PPS hosts, which will eat all the sales

Dear Friends,

Please note that we have just executed our Daily Payment Run!

Everybody who has verified AC details and requested payment up until last night was paid.

@miste1982, check your account you got Paid!

Thank you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back