/jumps on the bandwagon, bye guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why you made one then? What did you really expect, every day people are making these so the members here are just getting pissed off at seeing people trying to get attention (not say you are but most do). So you can't really make a goodbye thread and then stick around to reply to all the comments on it as people will either take the piss or just say pointless crap.

anyway goodbye. B-)
The reason I created the thread was to say goodbye to people that know me and people that have helped me in the past, like you, Sherwood. I stuck around to check if the intended people saw the thread, which half have done, which is when I saw people spamming, hardly my fault. :|

What's all the more interesting and strange, is how you 'tag' people as kids.

Your previous posts have more than proved:

- Everyone who's not perfectly literate in English, is a kid. (No, you did not say that blatantly, but your previous reply to Crucify suggested exactly that).
- You are a kid, yet you hate kids. Apparently, you have a sad life.
- You assume a lot. Grow up (meh). Try to grasp the obvious facts.

If you really wanted to say goodbye to all those 'people who have helped you', it would have been a lot easier without 'yet another' goodbye thread. The same can be achieved with PMs. But no, (and I quote "/jumps on the bandwagon") you HAD to do what others did. Follow them in the same manner they've tried to seek attention.

Sorry kid, that's not how everything is done. But then, again, being a kid you would never understand, now would you?

1. english is not my native language, but I still try to write properly.
2. im 21 and still don't mind the facts that kids are a part of our community.
3. who r you to decide who deserves to stay in this community? or do you consider yourself "superior" than the rest of the kids?
4. since you are so "superior" and think so highly of yourself, kindly please gtfo of this site. don't worry no one will miss you. (y)

I don't understand the general assumption that everyone here is a 'kid'
take a look at http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=2744 more members are over 18 than under.

Personally Im over 18 but really don't have a problem with the community having younger members, age means nothing and as long as members conduct themselves maturely I see no reason to be an ageist.

I dont see the point of "goodbye" threads, if you dont want to post anymore then no one is forcing you too. Unless you're a hero member of the community I doubt anyone will really care. Besides ive 'left' forums before only to revisit them a few months/years down the road.

Hey,

I'm personally sick and tired of these good bye threads, so on behalf of all the kids & adults @ WJunction -- Good bye.

-- Thread Closed --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back