Selling JUICYCODES V2.0.2 Google Drive Proxy Player Script Anti Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayni

This code is Re-work from JUICYCODES GDP v1.8.3 since juicy will not update it and you need to buy again and host the script into there server.

ice-screenshot-20200808-015817.png

What We fix as of [ AUGUST 04, 2020 ]

- Playback issues

- Added proxy and cookies

- Vast ad support

- Removed juicy license

What added?

- No more ionCube so it can run using php7.4 (latest PHP )

- Added proxy to bypass google error and make it anonymous

- Added Load balancer (You can add many balancer as you want. But I recommend that your main domain is DMCA ignored (shared) then the backend links is on high end server like hetzner.

Demo:

JC Player Video Link - https://gdp.demo.li/stream/1gyPyXi00rLtERi

Price 30USD

Payment method PayPal, Payoneer, Skril,

More Details Contact On Skype - live:.cid.f3f87d2582eacb1b

11 comments
Don't buy this. This guy is a scammer.

The script will stop working and if you complain, it will condemn your server and charge you to solve the problem, which is his script. He offends you and disappears with your money. DO NOT BUY!

The script will stop working and if you complain, it will condemn your server and charge you to solve the problem, which is his script. He offends you and disappears with your money. DO NOT BUY!
I heard that, I don't know if this is the case with this seller.

Can you send us the proofs?

Can you send us the proofs?
It's a hacker. The script made several changes to files on my site and placed several malicious files on my site. Before I had Antivirus All-One, which sucks and left all the changes to be made. However, soon after I noticed some strange files, all created on the same date (August 5th). It was then that I started using another antivirus, and he, in addition to identifying viruses, identified all changes in the website files.

It's a hacker. The script made several changes to files on my site and placed several malicious files on my site. Before I had Antivirus All-One, which sucks and left all the changes to be made. However, soon after I noticed some strange files, all created on the same date (August 5th). It was then that I started using another antivirus, and he, in addition to identifying viruses, identified all changes in the website files.

This is what happens to you who think you are smarter than others by buying jobs done by other people and resold at a lower price without having any rights.

This is what happens to you who think you are smarter than others by buying jobs done by other people and resold at a lower price without having any rights.

Not necessarily everyone who improves software acts in bad faith

The true owner of this script left it unmanned for more than 2 years

Left the script to stop working and then think about improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back