Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does religion have to do with anything im christian and live in america i was never abused and my friends are christian and have never been abused so therefore religion should not be brought into it. These people are just sick and need to be shot in the head... lol but seriously jailtime anyone

It sort of does have religion written on it, but it's not why he did it. He's brainwashed by the media into thinking the internet is a dangerous place as all you hear in the media are bad examples of what really goes on. The 'beating' is nothing special, I'm sure a lot of parents hit their child when they're being disobedient.

ohh that poor gal! just sad, people actually do that with there daughters! boys? i would understand.. but gals? seriously.

It sort of does have religion written on it, but it's not why he did it. He's brainwashed by the media into thinking the internet is a dangerous place as all you hear in the media are bad examples of what really goes on. The 'beating' is nothing special, I'm sure a lot of parents hit their child when they're being disobedient.
beating to improve is fine but thats not beating thats abusing :|
all that perv wanted was to spank ffs

ohh that poor gal! just sad, people actually do that with there daughters! boys? i would understand.. but gals? seriously.

*looks at your avatar*
Biggest bit of hypocriticism I've seen all day.

beating to improve is fine but thats not beating thats abusing :|
all that perv wanted was to spank ffs

You're acting as if she's unable to walk or something. I haven't read too much into this, but I heavily doubt any serious injuries came out of this. Maybe a bruise. You can say whatever you want about the father, but it's the daughter's fault for not obeying him. If he has a 'big' belt ready for spanking, surely she's made a severe mistake beforehand too and she must have known the consequences.

^^ your points of view suck my friend, and about my avatar? you cant be defined by something such as a picture on the internet! you don't know me, you dont know how i feel about this, overall you don't know shit and you think thats fine!

lemme tell you a fact, that gal is never ever gonna obey him once she gets on her own.

That's awesome to hear for the gal, but that doesn't change the fact that she did wrong and took her punishment. The punishment was not severe. I've had my ass handed to me by my brother when I was younger for not cleaning the house. If you guys are being offended by this gal (who was disobedient) getting disciplined, I feel really sorry for you. Will the father face legal actions? Probably. Does he deserve it? Hell no. In the end he's trying to protect his daughter from the internet, which I'm sure you all will do one day seeing how places like 4chan destroy souls lol.

WTF he a fucking metal retard he should go me kept in a mentalslim and he should be injected every day will high dost of medicines that bitch

and for @Phamous mate if that was a guy ie his son then there wouldnt be any problem with me or any1 else but doing this to a girl thats too much ok my parents are also strict but they never touch my sister as they know that girls are sensative

Last edited:
So i read more into it and it turns out! that video is 7 years old and the gal posted it herself as the conditions were getting worse than ever. Google it.

This is what really pisses me off about the world. We have women bitching about equal rights and respect, but they still want some of the benefits of the old days? wtf? It should never matter if you're black or white, if you're a bhuddist or christian, but it should matter if you're a boy or girl? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

1) Boys can literally take it because there physically strong.

2) That doesnt mean parents should beat up the boys!

but no, that should'nt be done with gals cause they are friggin WEAK!

just saying, but i would never beat up my children.. instead i'll make them sit and just tell them the right thing to do.

That's awesome to hear for the gal, but that doesn't change the fact that she did wrong and took her punishment. The punishment was not severe. I've had my ass handed to me by my brother when I was younger for not cleaning the house. If you guys are being offended by this gal (who was disobedient) getting disciplined, I feel really sorry for you. Will the father face legal actions? Probably. Does he deserve it? Hell no. In the end he's trying to protect his daughter from the internet, which I'm sure you all will do one day seeing how places like 4chan destroy souls lol.

May be he saw this film first time. :facepalm:

Trust (I) (2010)

a316242573.png

This is PUNISHMENT, it's supposed to hurt so the person who committed the 'crime' wouldn't do it again. You keep saying parents shouldn't do this or that, but why aren't you blaming the daughter for not following her fathers orders?

There's nothing wrong with that. NOTHING. You guys probably didn't/don't have strict parents.

This is PUNISHMENT, it's supposed to hurt so the person who committed the 'crime' wouldn't do it again. You keep saying parents shouldn't do this or that, but why aren't you blaming the daughter for not following her fathers orders?

Go to doctor Phamous, you're sick ... I hope that you will never have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back