Jpavsex's Wautoposter script refund problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheeper

Hi, i don't know thist thread was in right place but i've bought his service from this section. I've made a payment (15$ for a month) him on 11.07.2011 and i could start using it 15.07.2011. There was some problems and i told him about them. For example script's image-host plugin has problems, he fixed today (4 days later). And i couldn't see any posted items to forums, actuall script isn't doing job well. I hoped from him to fix this issue till now but he didn't do.

So, for today it's been 4 days that script's activated period but i couldn't use it efficient. I told him to make me a refund, and i told he could keep 5$, refund only 10$ to me but he said refund could be after one day of starting to use. But i didn't see this text anywhere, and he never told me this. If your service has problems, procedure should be difference i think.

my last message was that to him;
"I couldn't read anywhere refund policy was one day. Image host was fixed today and still script can not post to forums, what "use" do you talking about. please think about earning customer's hearts not 15$.

anyway, thank you."

15 comments
why dont you post on forums manually and let the tool do the hardest work ? I already buy 2 owned license from the same guy and he actually help me and fix every problem..
The software is still in early phase, and he do updates every day, so be patient :)

He says script do these bla bla bla, and when script couldn't do it, it's growing by customer's feedback, that's pollyannaism. One of my buying reasons is autopost feature, i know posting manually to forums, for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back