JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
@adrian92
The view counter is working fully normal

@ifsaciyizco
Yes those options are already on the Todo list and should be published very soon :)

@osidosi
We never delete Random videos and we will never do such bad things, if the videos are on your DMCA Folder this means they have been deleted due DMCA.

@Sang nguyen
Please write in English to be able to help you

Please notice, the option for removing videos after 120 days is disabled since 1 month, this means in this months we haven't deleted a single video due expiration.

@adrian92
The view counter is working fully normal

@ifsaciyizco
Yes those options are already on the Todo list and should be published very soon :)

@osidosi
We never delete Random videos and we will never do such bad things, if the videos are on your DMCA Folder this means they have been deleted due DMCA.

@Sang nguyen
Please write in English to be able to help you

Please notice, the option for removing videos after 120 days is disabled since 1 month, this means in this months we haven't deleted a single video due expiration.
my dmca Folder is empty. then it must be a bug. as I said, Please show the total number of videos and deleted videos.

Hello,

Are subtitles like this possible?
Code:
https://xxxx.com/embed/HtCxc3Ftu21/?c1_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_en.vtt&c1_label=en&c2_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_de.vt&c2_label=de

or any other way how to load subs like this? (Two subtitles, not one)

My account ID 1879

please pay now.

pending payments

418$ 11,60992019-09-23 17:19:32pending
452$ 10,46602019-10-23 18:42:17pending
506$ 11,19042019-11-12 00:38:59pending

my dmca Folder is empty. then it must be a bug. as I said, Please show the total number of videos and deleted videos.

Hello, on our next update we will release this option, you can expect it next week.

I had a remote uploading problem when I added videos from the xhamster source where the upload always came up with many duplicate videos

It should be resolved now.

Hello,

Are subtitles like this possible?
Code:
https://xxxx.com/embed/HtCxc3Ftu21/?c1_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_en.vtt&c1_label=en&c2_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_de.vt&c2_label=de
or any other way how to load subs like this? (Two subtitles, not one)
Hello, Yes it should be easy to forward this, it may be released in few weeks or in case you need it urgently send me a PM with details about your views to prioritize this option.

Why does Jetload player popup 3 popups and not play at all on mobile devices?

Hello, Our Player is 100% mobile optimized, could you send me some infos to check this?
- URL
- Device Name/OS

Thank you

My account ID 1879

please pay now.

pending payments
I didn't received anything from our Finance, are you sure you sent them all infos?

Update:

Until now we have processed "955" Payouts!, The lucky one who request the 1.000 Payout will get a big surprise!

- Remote Upload has been fixed (it was downloading the same URL multiple times)
- Fixed a bug in the /p/ page showing mkv/avi videos.

- Download option should be ready by tomorrow/Friday 90% has been completed

Hello, on our next update we will release this option, you can expect it next week.

Hello, Yes it should be easy to forward this, it may be released in few weeks or in case you need it urgently send me a PM with details about your views to prioritize this option.

Hello, Our Player is 100% mobile optimized, could you send me some infos to check this?
- URL
- Device Name/OS

Thank you

I didn't received anything from our Finance, are you sure you sent them all infos?

Update:

Until now we have processed "955" Payouts!, The lucky one who request the 1.000 Payout will get a big surprise!

Damn! Must be nice to be the 1000th!
Anyway, it's a good news to know that the download option is coming!
I just pm'ed you, could you please read your PM? thanks! :)

- URL
- Device Name/OS

Thank you

Update:

Finally download option is ready!!!! ty jason :*
Post automatically merged:

whats your video quality @Jetload-Jason ? i uploaded 720p videos but when i play its like 360p. i clicked "video settings" in my panel. and i choose quality 720p. Site says me "Your new settings has been saved" but when i refresh the page its turn blank option. thats why i cant change video quality. when i play in my pc quality is good (720p) but when i upload on your hosting and when i want watch to your site quality is too bad. can u fix it?

and i cant choose multi quality (360,480,720p). it says me "contact us". what can i do choose that option? help me.

my username : Tuğrul
email : tqrl52@gmail.com

Last edited:
What is this option?Block Ad-Block Visitors
I have the same question, because I want to block ad-block visitors, but I can't change that option

Hello, The Block Ad-Block function is disabled, we don't block Ad Block anymore and we do count Ad-Block views :)

Finally download option is ready!!!! ty jason :*
Post automatically merged:

whats your video quality @Jetload-Jason ? i uploaded 720p videos but when i play its like 360p. i clicked "video settings" in my panel. and i choose quality 720p. Site says me "Your new settings has been saved" but when i refresh the page its turn blank option. thats why i cant change video quality. when i play in my pc quality is good (720p) but when i upload on your hosting and when i want watch to your site quality is too bad. can u fix it?

and i cant choose multi quality (360,480,720p). it says me "contact us". what can i do choose that option? help me.

my username : Tuğrul
email : tqrl52@gmail.com

The Multi-Quality option is only enabled for few account with VERY High views, since it's costly to store 3x the same video on the system + encoding.

Our Quality is very good, maybe possible your video was compressed before and our system has compressed it again ?

The Download option will be delayed a bit, due some unexpected problems with Clone-Upload :(, it will be released next week

Back