Jetload.net | 360p,480p,720p,1080p | HLS | API | Subtitles | Torrent | Daily Payouts | 35$/10k

Sang nguyen

Bất cứ ai có thể chỉ cho tôi có bao nhiêu lượt xem, tôi quan tâm đến chủ đề của người lớn nhưng quan điểm của tôi quá nhỏ.

SavkeUltras

- Function for removing files from the DMCA Folder has been added
- Clipwatching is now supported on Remote Upload
Thanks man very fast!
Post automatically merged:

I think you should open a link shortener site. your service is quite good.(but a little slow.)
Can you explain little slow ? and what slow have with srhortener ? to make double money ?

osidosi

Thanks man very fast!
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain little slow ? and what slow have with srhortener ? to make double money ?
my some visitors say the jetload is slow... and as a other service, link shortener, they can do successful business in this sector.

Jetload-Jason

@osidosi
What do you mean by slow?, slow loading of the website or slow streaming speed on videos?
Link shortner maybe a good idea is on our to-do list :)

@Kungfu Bro
We are working on it already don't worry, it may take some time but it's worth the waiting :)
We will pay for downloads as well

And we always keep our word :)

@nestor

Payments can take up to 3 business days, but usually under 24h
Please send me your payment ID to check

osidosi

@osidosi
What do you mean by slow?, slow loading of the website or slow streaming speed on videos?
Link shortner maybe a good idea is on our to-do list :)

@Kungfu Bro
We are working on it already don't worry, it may take some time but it's worth the waiting :)
We will pay for downloads as well

And we always keep our word :)

@nestor

Payments can take up to 3 business days, but usually under 24h
Please send me your payment ID to check
I'm talking about streaming speed on videos. for example, the videos fast loading for 5 seconds then freezing. I get such comments.

Jetload-Jason

@Jetload-Jason any updates on themacreator? I still would love to see your host on it.
Hello, We have contacted them already they told us it will be added this week.

I'm talking about streaming speed on videos. for example, the videos fast loading for 5 seconds then freezing. I get such comments.
We have already added more servers, please check the speed with the videos now

I received my first payment months ago ok!
plus the second payment is overdue by days
id payment 816
help me
Hello, if it takes more then 3 Business days send a E-mail to our finance, maybe something is wrong with your account

looks like the uploading not working. I drop it in Chrome, but the video opens.
On chrome just need to refresh the page to get a fresh File Server, sometimes you may catch a overloaded server

Can you add video download option? my some visitors want to download my videos and they sent mail always to me for this option @Jetload-Jason
The download option is coming very soon we are working on it already

Hello I have several videos in priority for days and they have not just converted
3 of our file servers were not encoding, we detected and fixed them already your videos should be encoded very soon

Regards

Top Bottom