Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptile

Hey fellas, perhaps a very very limited number of you guys may remember me, but tomorrow will mark the 5th year Anniversary of me being a member in this place...
Oh well, the most cliché thing for me to say right now would be that time flies, but, believe me, it really does, it moves in a very fast pace as I seem to find my self dropping in almost every year just to celebrate this achievement while admittedly not doing much for the sake of the community or maintaining those great rapports I had with a few individuals a while back.

Although I haven't really been much of a team player as of recent years, nor did I achieve anything that is astonishing to my goals, I have had quite of a run with a few guys over here and for that I am thankful for the experience I gained, it's been a great ride.

It's been a wonderful, pleasant journey to witness this place build up, go from just another forum to a place where people are actually looking to use it as a source in which they can generate revenue while providing their talents and showcasing their abilities.

Without me gibbering much about irrelevant stuff, the reason why I'm writing this is in order to give gratitude to the people whom I have dealt with (you know who you are) and to the staff for working hard and making this place the place it is today.

Once again, thank you for reading this, thank you for the great times, stay focused!

12 comments
Congratulations on your 5th Anniversary.

Here's to many more!
PecRHcV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back