Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptile

Eh, well time flies my friends.
Well, I'll do my best not to make this a nostalgia thread and keep it as short as possible.

Anyways, in a couple of days, it will be 4 years that I've been a WJunction member..

I've witnessed so many changes throughout these years, its been a great, always entertaining experience to interact with members here, I used to hang around here like all the time until things eventually happened and I got another route in my life, and I'm liking it a lot.

A thank you goes to the WJunction staff for the hard work they do, not many people appreciate what these guys do so that you can go on with your trolling lifes every day..

30 comments
Oh is it ? Who are you bro ?

Just kidding :D What can be more awesome than WJ ?? If there is something I am not ready to see it though xD

Yup! Good Ol Wj where people used to come and beg for ratings for katz and the warez world dominated with the katz big panther in the footer of Wjunction. I really hated the AS split up when some of our veteran members formed a different circle but its enjoy the fact there are still some of us left to carry the saga onto the next generation. lol

Lol Froomple, i created a new account

search up " stiky "

;)

I'm a good person now :X

Last edited:
Congratulations on the milestone and thank you for recognizing that our members of staff do a lot to ensure you guys have a pleasant time, there aren't many members that give us compliments for what we do.

Here's to another 4 years!:beer:

Thanks

Hawk theres a reason why i wanted to come back to WJunction :):)

Nothing but helpfulness from everyone! I love it!

@Bharat

I passed the review section of unbanning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back