Status
Not open for further replies.

CK13

Currently i have Kloxo-MR installed but since the exploit recently i got a little skeptic about it's security ( i know it was kloxo with the exploit not kloxo-mr).
Is it possible to install ispconfig alongside kloxo-mr and will there be any issues with having 2 control panels at the same time?
I have no experience with ispconfig yet that's why i want to install it while i have kloxo-mr installed. Don't want to take my site offline and then run into some problems and keep my site offline for to long.

2 comments
Currently i have Kloxo-MR installed but since the exploit recently i got a little skeptic about it's security ( i know it was kloxo with the exploit not kloxo-mr).

Kloxo-MR uses Kloxo's core with few bug fixes, nothing more. Kloxo's core itself has issues which Kloxo is now working to fix. Yes, they have released a new version which fixes 'some' issues. Hopefully they fix them all. They are looking out for contributors - both time/money.

Using Kloxo-MR does not guarantee safety.

Is it possible to install ispconfig alongside kloxo-mr and will there be any issues with having 2 control panels at the same time?
I have no experience with ispconfig yet that's why i want to install it while i have kloxo-mr installed. Don't want to take my site offline and then run into some problems and keep my site offline for to long.

Why not test ISPConfig out on a VPS? Just get one for cheap from lowendbox.

I managed to f**k up my site on kloxo-mr so i had the opportunity to move to ispconfig, and i did.
The only downside (for me) is the lack of a file manager, other than that is a great control panel.

Thanks for reply though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back