Is your website mobile friendly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

The number of people who access internet through smartphone is rapidly increasing. Mobile users want content at their fingertips, that they can access anytime, anywhere. Developing a mobile friendly site means creating a site that’s elastic enough to display nicely on whatever device your end-user is viewing it on.

If your website doesn’t look good or is hard to navigate on a smartphone, visitors will move on to a site which captures their attention. An optimized mobile website helps you stand out in a loud, forward-thinking way and makes a profound impact on those searching for you. Your rankings will rise on mobile-friendly search engines and when you’re found on mobile devices your website is placed in related mobile and local directories. In other words, mobile websites tremendously increase your business’ visibility and online exposure.

So, is your site mobile friendly?

One of my site is mobile-friendly.

How to check your site's mobile friendliness? Go here - http://howtogomo.com/

Last edited:
7 comments
my site adjusts itself on the visitors specs..more and more visitors on ios,android ,etc, so got to adopt your site to their browsers/os

LOL, this is a discussion thread Happy :| your thread announced only the news part.

Yes, i took the site (howtogomo) from your thread <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back