Is worth to open warez site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juraska

I see a lots of Wjunction members has at least one warez site, thats pushed me to think about my own one
Is worth to open warez content downloads site and i mean not forum, but rather blog style site for downloads? As far as i know you can't put adsense advertisements in warez and other non-legit sites. It's hard to care warez downloads sites? It's profitable or popular?
Thank you for opinions

20 comments
no.jpg

wellll you can always sell your warez websites to me

ass i am payinh 150 dollar for 1000 visitors a day

so if u have 2000 visitors a day: 300$

1. There's a chance that most of the answers are coming from competition. They don't want another site to compete with.
2. Those who aren't on that side, are on completely different side, defending copyrights.
3. You are asking the wrong question. Actually, you are asking question that shouldn't be asked. Warez site is like any other site, in terms of work. If you have time, knowledge to build and maintain one, then you have the answer.

There is no more opportune time to create a Warez site than this very moment, right now. Everyone is running around with their tails between there legs, heading for the hills. A scene that was once way over populated and saturated is finally being thinned out more and more with each passing day.

Warez isn't illegal unless you want it to be. It only becomes illegal if you upload the content and maliciously disregard DMCA complaints. If Warez was illegal, then the operators of Google would be incarcerated at this very moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back