Is whatsapp the new facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaletea

WhatsApp is becoming more and more popular in mobile communication. Do you think FB bought it lead by the threat that it's becoming the new Facebook?

31 comments
its totally different.

facebook and whats app are different to each other in many cases.yes whats app is getting much popularity but it can'y beat facebook.:O)

You know how these apps work. Sometimes, it is all about advertising and how "noisy" the company is. Take for example, ads on television. Right now, the "noisiest" here in IL is bosley. However, when you go online and check some bosley reviews, there are a lot of customers giving them reviews. Some were happy and some were not. The point is, people go to them or in the case of apps, "use" them because they are popular or "noisy." know what I mean?

You know how these apps work. Sometimes, it is all about advertising and how "noisy" the company is. Take for example, ads on television. Right now, the "noisiest" here in IL is bosley. However, when you go online and check some bosley reviews, there are a lot of customers giving them reviews. Some were happy and some were not. The point is, people go to them or in the case of apps, "use" them because they are popular or "noisy." know what I mean?

Hi, Annalee. I think, you are correct and you had a point there. I also noticed those things online:)

after-acquiring-whatsapp.jpg

I would agree with the statement that it is totally not going to beat Facebook yet for a few reasons:

1) The purpose itself is not really the same. While WhatsApp still lacks lots of features that Facebook has long time ago.
2) The app itself lacks more active advertising and I guess it would need a lot as certain countries are using it in a pasive manner.
3) WhatsApp actually has nothing special to offer - think of what could be its feature that would make it stand out from all the other innovations?

Many people fact to problem for get Perfect Money, Skrill , Ego pay and other E-currencies . Now we offer to Buy/Sell E-currencies. You can pay us with Western Union and Money Gram. You can exchange also >>>

http://www.ecurrancy.com/

Nope. Whatsapp is totally different from Facebook.It will never cross the popularity of Facebook.Facebook has huge amount of features in it relative to Whatsapp and its popularity will only grow along with its user numbers.

Whatsapp is getting much popular day by day, It is really a great and lovable mobile app which people are using. People got addicted to it. One day it may also beat Facebook for sure. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back