is there payza official thread here or it is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Hello Everyone

I would like to introduce my self, I am Marco from the Payza online community team. We will be setting up a Payza Support thread shortly. For the time being, feel free to PM me.

Kind regards,
Marco

check pm marco i guess u r the guy from facebook

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

ur pm is full delete some

I would like to introduce my self, I am Marco from the Payza online community team. We will be setting up a Payza Support thread shortly. For the time being, feel free to PM me.

Kind regards,
Marco

"Payza_Advisor has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

So we cannot write PM to you... :facepalm:

Guys, why Payza remove my support topics on their Facebook fanpage? And i checked they delete every topic they don't like please check the link:
https://getsatisfaction.com/payza/changes watch how much topics are deleted. They froze my moneys over 1month so slow support. So i tried with facebook support to tell them and they deleted my topic.

They are so suspicious i don't have too much trust on this site...
Soon after they fix my account balance i will delete my account...

brother's i wanna ask you something i wanna exchange with russian site and he accept sending money to visa card i wanna confirmation plz if i can recieve money to alertpay visa card plz without any probleme.

plz confirm to me at 100% thnkx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back