Is there any Video Hosting without Ads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodlove

Hello
is there any adult video hosting that don't show many ads
for example netu.tv or some other hosting is good but they show many ads and user leave site for that ads
so if you know please share it thank you

9 comments
Hello
is there any adult video hosting that don't show many ads
for example netu.tv or some other hosting is good but they show many ads and user leave site for that ads
so if you know please share it thank you

I don't think you will see any video hosting that don't show ads. Because ads is one of the only ways that they earn revenue to support their video hosting.

YouTube which is the most popular company for hosting videos is now adding even more ads on the videos to the point where it is getting bad. I mean, you will find two pre video ads on some YouTube videos while playing them, previously it used to be be one pre video ad. Now you have to skip two ads.

So if YouTube is doing it, you will hardly find any other video hosting that will not have ads. I guess it is something we just have to live with.

I don't think you will see any video hosting that don't show ads. Because ads is one of the only ways that they earn revenue to support their video hosting.

YouTube which is the most popular company for hosting videos is now adding even more ads on the videos to the point where it is getting bad. I mean, you will find two pre video ads on some YouTube videos while playing them, previously it used to be be one pre video ad. Now you have to skip two ads.

So if YouTube is doing it, you will hardly find any other video hosting that will not have ads. I guess it is something we just have to live with.

Read this thread again. There are hosts that provide no ads hosting. Gounlimited and Playtube are two examples.

However, they don't come for free because of the reason you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back