Is there a difference b/w Premium link generator & Rapidleech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystaku

I came across a site aka a "premium link generator" where after inserting a link to a file (a filesonic link), the generator converted it to a premium link which i was able to use on IDM to download. And it did so within 1 second.

If PLG is so effective, shouldn't everyone start using a PLG instead of Rapidleech? Do both of them work on the same principle or are they completely different?

10 comments
PLG - for Downloaders who want to download the file without spending premium account purchase

RL - for Uploaders who wants to earn income

Can't uploaders use PLG to upload files to a filehost?

'cuz i tried remote uploading the premium link generated by the PLG, and it got uploaded!

premium link generator and rapid leech are the same.

both download files from any file hosting service and store them in your server , so that they can be downloaded directly.

any file which can be downloaded directly can be remotely uploaded to any file hosting services.

Nope, they are not the same.

PLG - Used to download files mostly to local computers without the need for premium account. PLG are mostly hosted by individuals for those looking to use content for private purposes.
Rapidleech - Used to download to server first with the purpose of uploading it to the same host or other hosts. Content is mostly used for commercial purposes.

Alright i think i got it. But I still don't understand how is PLG able to generate a link in just 1 second? I mean, how is it so fast!? RL takes minutes!

Alright i think i got it. But I still don't understand how is PLG able to generate a link in just 1 second? I mean, how is it so fast!? RL takes minutes!

Thats because a premium link generator streams the data through their server directly to the downloader, and doesnt save it first onto their HDD.

A rapidleech saves data first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back