Is Sharpfile counting downloads properly now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B377

Is anyone have same issue ?

I was getting 300 downloads per day normally, program was PPD, now i'm checking and it's 24...

Maybe IP restriction for 24 hours like uploaded.to ?

75 comments
Is anyone have same issue ?

I was getting 300 downloads per day normally, program was PPD, now i'm checking and it's 24...

Maybe IP restriction for 24 hours like uploaded.to ?
Nope dude. Sharpfile is a trusted host and is still counting downloads properly but the problem which i saw today is that some of the files have become "temporary unavailable". Since morning, I have received many mails from my users and all of them are complaining that many files have become "temporary unavailable" and they are unable to download these files. I think this happening because Sharpfile is changing the hardware of some servers from preventing them to get crashed.
So just check your files, whether they are available for download or they have become "temporary unavailable".

The majority of payment methods wont suit for uploaders... webmoney is -must be- for hosters, no webmoney all these server changes will be for nothing i think..

u r rite only some big uploaders who ers 100s of $$$ per day will only use bank traansfers bz that cut sufficient amont for each traansaction and no one will wait months to accumulte taat much to make single big transactions because of present scenario of filehosts to be honest :)

as i can recall, sharpfile asked all of us that anything about payments should be discussed in private by sending him an email.
lets help him by doing what he asked. its the best for all of us i guess.
as he said also in few days the official topic will be available so it will be easier to have the official updates about everything (damn time passes slowly when you need it to go fast).

I asked about payment options and admin said that 4 more options will come, including the ones uploaders want..

Gotta admit the response time was incredible, thought i asked it through MSN, instant lol

That's what i call support.

guys, can anyone tell me please what the "NaN" stands for?
it appears at the panels (like you didnt know that :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back