Is SeoClerks.com trusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
They accept paypal so whenever a member scam you, you can just open a dispute ;)
I have used it few times and I had no problem :)

They are safe, but the users that deliver the services may not deliver the promised service, you have to test test and test.

Perfectly safe. I've used it for both ordering and selling. I think the only sellers getting banned are breaking the rules and becoming disgruntled (there were some threads about it on the seoclerks.com forum). In any case, support has always been great and when I withdraw via Paypal, it is instant plus they cover the fees.

Seoclerks is trust worty site

Hello friends,

Well iam here to share my honest review on seoclerks as iam a user of this site since 6 months. Actually i too don't know about this great site, one of my friend suggested me to join seoclerks as they were giving away some cash to order any services. And iam enjoying all the seolclerks offers and etc.

Now,their is no such thing regarding any scam at seoclerks as their support team is awesome where we can resolve our issue in minutes(believe me).

Seoclerks is beneficial to both buyers and sellers.. buyers can choose and select services which are affordable and sellers can earn good income from any service they provide...

Final verdict: Guys if you have any problem you can contact their support and i'd say you must join seoclerks and try their services or gigs.

Cheers!

Seoclerks is one of the most legit websites.I am with them since October and I haven't had any problems.Their marketplace is getting a lot of traffic,payments are instant and support is fast.What do you want more from a microjob website?

They are alright but they are not really comparable with Fiverr, the differences are that they have quite a few more features than fiverr but a smaller community.

SeoClerks is the best website. :dan:I like it very much. Best admins,fast support,really cheap gigs. You can try it.

i think SeoClerks.com is not a fraud but may be users are not trusted

I would say that this is the same wherever you go. You just have to be sensible. I have found lots of great sellers on there. What I really think is great about the site is the affiliate programme as it allows you to make passive income!

I came here to share my experience regarding SEOClerks. This is best micro job site I ever used by far. SEOClerks.com is growing faster than Fiverr as I think SEOClerks is the best micro job site as their payment methods and support is awesome. And yeah I have worked on Fiverr but never generated good money as I'm earning from SEOClerks. The best thing is I can find all the seo need at one place. After cashing out several thousands dollars over the past around 6 months I can definitely say SEOClerks.com is safe.

gotta love these bots sharing good love abt the site.

LOL, BOT?? nono! I am one of the seller of SEOClerks who selling their gigs there, here's my link:
www(dot)seoclerks(dot)com/user/ITKING

I want to help people who willing to earn money from home, SEOClerks is one of the best platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back