Is SEO really helpful? Is the money invested and time invested worth it?

utkarsh

Hey there,
I have made my new website and now I want to make it popular, I wanna get some good audience and was thinking to get the SEO done. I talked to an SEO company but they are charging too much and the time they are asking us is minimum 6 months. Will it be worth or if there is any other way to get the audience then please guide me.

14 comments

GreatMachine

Hey there,
I have made my new website and now I want to make it popular, I wanna get some good audience and was thinking to get the SEO done. I talked to an SEO company but they are charging too much and the time they are asking us is minimum 6 months. Will it be worth or if there is any other way to get the audience then please guide me.
Hello, I think u should first try ur self to make a good SEO for ur website.
After 6 month u will see results, more work more results :d

Sososo

Yess.. its very hard but you should know that its most important thing to rank your business very high, if you understand it you will remember it and can use it for future references, I definitely recommend it.

hassaan

Yes, if you have the right people to do it then it is definitely worth it to invest in SEO for your website but if you don't have a good team to do it then you are likely to not get much benefit with your SEO efforts.

RH-Calvin

If you are going with a SEO company I would recommend checking them out in various forums and review sites. Don't pay them in advance for the full job.

Occult

1. SEO isnt cheap, so if you want cheap SEO and want to waste $, I am taking donations from people to help me make rich, i'll take your $$ in no time.
2. SEO takes months, if not years. Unless youre doing something blackhat or greyhat, then its a different case.

Quadro

SEO is working very well, but it takes time and money. The more money and time you have, the better result you can get.

sarahkostka

SEO is a part of digital marketing, there are many other ways too to drive traffic for your website.
1- Communities
2-Facebook
3-Twitter
4- Paid Ads.

electrify

My tip is not to focus on SEO. Make the minimum like title, meta description, keywords for each page and then try link building using forums by posting articles with links. The more you post, the more links you will get.

vps9.net

Yes, It is worth, basically you cannot do SEO by yourself because if you want to drive really good traffic and trageted audience, then I prefer to go with SEO services providing companies where you can talk to them at affordble prices or packages. Since it's everything depend on your website content you must concentrate more on content. Yes they need atleast 6 months with effective results.

Anjukeer

hello
utkarsh

I have read your post. do not your tension now. I tell a very good website. All your problems will be removed. You can find only the complete information from that website.

H4Y-Tim

It does take at least 6 months to see the outcome of SEO work, you should compare quotes with SEO companies before signing up! Good luck!

Top Bottom