Status
Not open for further replies.
i can not even download with premium account. jdownloader always prompt error pemission deny to save to disk. use browser, can not complete the download. so please try to download a file from them by yourself either free or premier. if fails, then forget about working ppd with them

Just want to confirm.
Do they count only 1 download per 250 minutes per IP or do they count all multiple download from the same IP ??
They do NOT count multiple downloads. They count one IP per 24 hours. So not worth it, if you have files in multiple parts. Those who are saying they are unable to get good download counts, it may be due to this reason.

I think rapidgator is the best for now...i can do something like 100 downloads every day so 2$ or 2.5$ a day (II group, size 250/500Mb)

im kinda confused ..
can anyone share with us some picture of his/her earning with RapidGator maybe ?
cuz i left the uploading thing for a year maybe and now i will come back and try to find the best filehost like Wupload was .. )

( by the way , where is the sub forum about showing earning and all ? )

Surely not good and I think they are wrong count the downloads! I add my links to 50 forum site and I am using Rg with Df. Df counts everyday about 40 downloads and Rg counts 8-10. How? They are not good! I will change them...

:facepalm:
Surely not good and I think they are wrong count the downloads! I add my links to 50 forum site and I am using Rg with Df. Df counts everyday about 40 downloads and Rg counts 8-10. How? They are not good! I will change them...
whats a point in bumping 2 years old thread.Rg always used to count download only from free users but couple of years ago there free user dl speed was around 150-250 KBps and also there was very few prem user with RG acc that time , now time has changed , now their's free users dl speed is around 20-40 KBps .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back