Status
Not open for further replies.

prestifeniour

Been finding ways to keep myself in shape, and trying which food or drink would suit me. I came across Beach Body shake and really love it so far. Has anyone tried it? How was the outcome?

14 comments
All protein shakes are pretty much the same, get the cheapest of the known brands out there and you're fine. If you can get your daily calorie requirements from actual foods, that's even better.

PS: Protein shakes alone won't keep you or get you in shape.

Just drinking protein shakes are like chugging 8-10 raw eggs at once. It will give you the protein but how your body uses it is the most important factor. Timing your protein intakes are a major part of getting/being in shape.

I think that protein shakes/bars are all gimmickry. The product formulations taste good and have the allotted amount of protein that they claim, but a protein shake is only one part in the world of diet. If you are serious about eating a proper diet, then I would talk to a nutritionist. The professional will construct a plan for your daily caloric intake including the amount of protein. I believe that the best form of nutrition is a proper diet, exercise, posting on wjunction, sleep and water. I am glad that you have found a protein shake to your liking.....prestifeniour. Keep up the good work----Success will arrive

I use a food masticator to convert my .vegetable files into .juices format.

Organic kale, spinach, broccoli, peppers, chilli, onion, garlic and other green stuff I can find.

I agree with the protein thing being gimmicky unless you intend on gaining weight and converting that into muscle mass, otherwise it will just pile on the pounds, if you intend to look like Arnold whatshisface then yeah sure, but if you wanna be like Bruce Li, veg all the way, not to mention the endless benefits of drinking organic vegetable juice, honestly it's like miracle juice for the body... Takes getting used to and can be off putting if you put too much of something like garlic or onion - unless you like them of course, I can't stand too much garlic however, red onion is the bomb.

If you truly want to be in shape then you'll put in the effort, but unless you're willing for a complete lifestyle change; it's unlikely you'll achieve it, understanding things like how the metabolism works and all round human anatomy will greatly help, simple things for instance like eating breakfast will help stop your body from storing fat/going into starvation mode.

It's basically impossible to be overweight if you're vegan, but most people aren't keen on such lifestyle..

I have not tried these shakes yet but I have a friend that did it and she lost some weight and looks and feels fabulous. They really helped her transform her life. She has more energy and now she is working out like crazy.

So I went to a party today that was selling protein shakes. They had samples and they were nasty. They were gluten free, as well as soy free, dairy free, and more. Totally gross. I will not be partaking in that bandwagon.

They can be beneficial if you are on an effective training programme and the rest of your diet is good. In of themselves they wont make the difference on their own.

Don't spend too much on these things, they are pretty much equally effective. A better idea is to go with some more natural ways of getting proteins. Usual stuff like chicken, eggs, fish, milk etc.If you are a vegan, there are walnuts and grain in many shapes and tastes.

Don't use its my own opinion, it may help in growth og body but not for brain and something else
only advertising for sell their products so ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back