Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfire95

Im sick of WrzHost being down, and i know its not there fault, but its wrecking my forum.

Im thinking of transferring to PirateServe, but i wanna know how gd it is from u guys first :D

6 comments
Im sick of WrzHost being down, and i know its not there fault, but its wrecking my forum.

Im thinking of transferring to PirateServe, but i wanna know how gd it is from u guys first :D

i lost you in msn.. i have some news to you !!:delighted:

You can think of contacting a US or EU based host and ask them if they do allow WarezLinking (cause hosting is out of the question of course)

Otherwise check out Eternity Hosting located http://www.eternity-hosting.info (soon changing to .com) and thinking of transferring there.

Kind Regards,
George

Out of pirateserve, wrzhost and oxywrz, wrzhost IS the best.

Gets annoying at times when everyone talks about wrzhost as if its some crap host which is always down. The fact is, if wrzhost is ever down its not due to problems which can be solved by tippie, its due to problems which are related to legal or network situations.

Tippie works hard to keep wrzhost up and running, you will not find a better shared host (possibly dedicated too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back