Is Photoshop worth learning for an internet marketer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

Hi everyone !
I'm doing IM for my niche. I've spent more time to learn Photoshop to have basic knowledge about it.

I'm going to build an e-book design but if don't use graphic tools like PS then I couldn't do any thing.

so I'm wondering that Is Photoshop worth learning for an internet marketer?

Any shares?

Last edited:
7 comments
i think it worth for anyone. This's the best software i've tried. My work does nothing with Graphics but it's my hobby.
If you are an internet marketer, i think it will also help you design your website banner or other stuffs.

Yup.

Agreed. In your case, a basic knowledge of file types, ad sizes and editing possibilities would be a great asset.

e-book designing or any other graphic design work is better done in Adobe Illustrator

Hi everyone !
I'm doing IM for my niche. I've spent more time to learn Photoshop to have basic knowledge about it.

I'm going to build an e-book design but if don't use graphic tools like PS then I couldn't do any thing.

so I'm wondering that Is Photoshop worth learning for an internet marketer?

Any shares?

Hello,

I agree with you but since you need to design a e-book so better i advice you to switch to adobe illustrator since this software is solely dedicated for creating vector graphics , whether it's an e-book or any other sorts of graphic design , logo design etc. Photoshop is mainly for editing photographs and not graphics. In Adobe Illustrator you will be able to make an amazing design of your e-book. It will also help you in creating ads with more work on graphics area and after graphics is done you can import the ads to photoshop and can combine it with photographs like stock photos etc.

Hope it helps!.

Thanks,
Ron

Its not a thing like mandatory but it would be so good for you. If you do have insightful knowledge about your product or service then it will get easier to do marketing for them.

Hello! As an internet marketer, you need to learn photoshop if you don't want hire some else or spend money to get some adjustment in some marketing images you may want to use to advertise and more. You should get my point.

Photoshop from an online marketer is worth learning and that is because there is no one who is an island. The more you learn, the more you grow.Learn more and be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back