Status
Not open for further replies.

itseasy

This is about 45 days old thing. I wanted to buy a service for which I had an option to pay with payza. I made an account there with FAKE Profile Information and added money in my wallet.

As soon as I added money, I got verification message. It says my account is temporarily on hold until I submit my documents. Inbetween this no one can send/receive money.
So I uploaded my documents there and got declined because documents had another information as compared with Payza Profile.
Whenever I create ticket there, I get automatic mail that information does not match. They are fooling me or I don't know what the hell is going on.

I would like to know your views on this.

5 comments
I have never used this company but I've been hearing from my friends that this is a real & legit site. There is no scamming issue with it.... If you have any issue, try contacting them via different ways...

I have never used this company but I've been hearing from my friends that this is a real & legit site. There is no scamming issue with it.... If you have any issue, try contacting them via different ways...

I have made many tickets plus contacted them via Mail too. Everytime I receive a same paragraph that - Information on your submitted documents don't match with information on profile.
Got this message every time I created tickets.
Well I don't expect that my wallet balance will be recovered.

Payza are okay, never had a trouble with them.
It's you breaching their ToS, so I think you should change the title of this topic.

Good luck with getting your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back