Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
You have permission to post on forums and dont know how to post, or you are looking for way to bypass the forum permissions?Please, be clear what you want.

Kindly mention the forum name? Many forum don't allow members to post on their forum because of spammer issues.

some forums requires a specific number of posts on other categories to be able to post on they warez sections , try to post anything , go to introduction site and welcome any member or anything just bust ur post count something , some forums requires 5 posts some 10 etc etc .!

hy

dear i have post in inroduction section but still the issue is alive the messge i recive from forum is below

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"

the forum name is below
http://www.appwarez.com

any body using this forum pls help me

hy bro

i have activated my account through my email

but still having problem
any solution:'(B-):O:P:)):facepalm:X-(8-):facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back