Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends.

95% SCC pre-times are better than IPT in tv shows.
Speeds are best in SCC cause in seconds 20-50 people seed when in IPT are 2-3.

I split them.SCC for tv shows,IPT for movies.

b47cce1627.png

I set both SCC and TL together on and seems TL is faster, not to mention that TL offers better speed and easiness of seeding, plus it adds some nice P2P releases we all loved... or hypocritically hated. :P

I might be wrong, but I think the already spreading news that SCC has the best pretime is just an exaggeration; what do you say?

PS: Keep it discreet, don't mention them in full... there are reasons on why their fullname is acronimized.
TL is not scene only and there are always crap things in tv stream like bluray posted per one ep. - this is never case on scc.

BTW do you know better (faster "PRE") source of 480p mSD then IPT WITH IRC announce. TD is ~10 minutes faster, but does not have IRC announce :(

Last edited:
I'm using SCC for a long time, download speed is very good, but seeding is sometimes a pain. Though my fav is HDChina.

Last edited:
Well here is my honest opinion:
SCC is killer when it comes to speeds. Anyday. TL, IPT and others cannot beat SCC when it comes to speed.
People talk about low seeding speeds, for them I gotta say, get the irssi working and check the upload speeds to the TV/Movie packs. I actually hit 88MB/s for a solid 40 mins until my torrent was finished. ;)
MP3, 0DAY and the Archives section is completely freeleech, which makes people with home broadband connections maintain a descent ratio.
With over 200 MP3 releases every day, and each of them being freeleech, one cannot argue much. :P
Coming to the TV and Movie packs. If you ever want a pack of seasons, say for The Big Bang Theory, you'll always find them, and moreover, your download won't be counted at all!
Yes, I love TL too, as it indexes a variety of P2P releases, which everyone loves.
But if you ask me, no SCC is not at all overrated.

Gotta agree with Deviance also. Take a look at an usenet index site like nzbmatrix and be amazed of the stuff available.

Something different than the usual Harry Potter or Rihanna stuff.

Not everything...pure scene releases are released on their affil sites and then traded to normal sites -> ftpaxxess -> hdd/fxpservers.

Normal members of the public don't have access to the top/affil sites though. You can get 99% of stuff on news groups just before they hit sites like SCC etc...

I have access now for a long time..got it from a torrent site because i'm there uploader..all you need is to be a long time in the scene and you'll get it ;)

Yes thats true but most of these people joining SCC or similar sites don't even know the meaning of "scene", they just want a good source of new releases so they can repack them and upload to paid filehosts for profit. Or thats how it seems to me anyway.

Its really not that complicated Loony.. If you can figure out php and how to build websites etc.. you should have no issues with it. Usenet has been around longer than the internet itself, around ten years before to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back