Is Internal linking good for SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris hoppus

is it good for SEO to spread linkjuice around the pages rather than not to. i'm not talking about navigation menus, but say i have a review of a product and i link to where i sell the product. will that help me gain on the serps?

and is it good to have at the bottom of the article something like this:

Related Pages:
product pictures
product purchase
product something else just related to the page

and have the above all links?

6 comments
Think of the onpage SEO this way: if it's beneficial to users, then it's beneficial for SEO too. So, answer on your question is not a simple yes/no.

Also, your main page shouldn't keep all link juice for itself, it's just not natural, you want that flow to be spreaded to inner pages, but only to most relevant, and useful pages. This rule goes for every page.
However, don't overdo anything, make it look natural. Don't always have optimization in mind, and try to optimize each page to perfection by some 'SEO' rules.

Links are considered either "external" or "internal" depending on perspective. Generally, a link to a page outside the same domain is considered external, whereas one in the same domain is considered internal.

internet linking

Internet linking means put a link inside the site web pages.If a user want more information about anything related to your site then you can put a link after giving some information about that as more details.

Interlinking -

Yes, Google gives much value to interlinking and you should know the way of interlinking.

What to remember in Interlinking.

Never use full url
* http://sitename.com/test.php (Search engines consider that external url, because it is look like linking to other website.)

use /test.php (example)
Search engine consider that internal url. Because it is linked to website's directory.

None of search engine states that. It is my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back