Is Google AI Backed Search Engine would be Good for Business, SEO and Content?

Belinux

As we all know that AI is expanding in all sectors of life. There is one more reality which have to deal with it now that Google search engine in future would be used AI - How you will read and lead this?
No doubt google will surely and likely to say it is the step for the improvements for people. But we have to decide for future of us with every aspect as normal user and as a webmaster how to handle this.

What I believe AI will be disaster for Search Engines and Business all over the World - let me summarize my thoughts with some points and allow you to share your thoughts as well;
  • Google and other Search Engines will manipulate business revenue
  • SCAM will be risen
  • Unsafe websites will be recommended by Search Engines
  • Once any AI data blacklist any domain it Cannot be comes in Search Engine - if done by intentionally
  • Fake content will be overloaded
  • SCAM sites will penetrate into Search Engines easily
  • All the current marketing Strategies will be changed
  • Google will start showing AI-Powered results without opting by users
  • Search Engines will copy same data
  • Google will make Default option on all devices across the world on Android OS
  • Malware will penetrates more quickly through such AI-based mechanism behind
  • All websites SEO disruptions will be arise
Right now Google is quietly working on this and it will be implemented soon in time - as normal user we have to find the way out for the best practices and new source for real and right information to actual needs. And as webmaster we have to be ready for all potential threats of AI in Future life.

You can write something as opinion or anything which comes to you mind which Maybe I have also missed. Love to read your thoughts as well.

Back