Is Full Page Script Of Adfly - Is Bad For SEO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

socialnetwork

Is Full Page Script Of Adfly - Is Bad For SEO ?

If you have a website with 100's or 1000's of links you want to change over to adf.ly then please use the script below.

Simply copy-and-paste the code below on to your webpage or blog and the links will be updated automatically - simple!

adf*****publisher/tools#tools-fullpage

<script type="text/javascript">
var adfly_id = 000000;
var adfly_advert = 'int';
var exclude_domains = ['example.com', 'yoursite.com'];
</script>
<script src="http://cdn.adf*****js/link-converter.js"></script>

11 comments
what is your point ?
your thread title about Is Full Page Script Of Adfly - Is Bad For SEO ?

but your description on thread place script not have some question you force user paste code
i not understand what you need

what i mean is , if i use Adf-ly Full Page Script on my website , it will cover all the links by adf.ly URL . will it effect SEO of my website ?

no effect, seo is all about tag title,keyword,tag description all must relevant also site optimising not effect to link have adfly

Last edited:
it will be bad to your visitors and their loyalty towards your site.

If it's about link masks like adfly and LB, this is not always true. If one can offer a good and real content their audience something they won't just get on others, and the audience will be willing to go to a affiliated link mask for it. It is not a bad thing.

I use link masks, but not as full page scripts since they're annoying enough even for me.

seo not effect with u use adfly
seo effect only at
Site keyword
site title and description
site load / optimising

this seo effect and for site use adfly that no effect

Hi,

Adding that ugly script will result in visitors not visiting your site anymore. If you have a site that needs to be optimized then start with adding meta tags, meta description and proper title. Research on Google on how to do on-page optimization. Then add unique content to your site, and write for the visitors not google. Don't over optimize your onpage by adding lots of keywords in met description and meta tags.

With adf.ly your page will look awful. It's a bad choice of ad networks. Try clickbank products or adsense. Now adsense is testing out some nice hover over ads, keep an eye open for them, i saw a test video and they look great.

wtf you use adfly or other ur site must make user interest to comeback, clean site, good design site load faster if slow they will leave you and never come back becouse all people not all have good connection ex: like me only 256kbps speed
if i open site under my connection so hard i will not open it again

then you must think about that above this suggest to make your site interesting and user stay to browse your content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back