Is Blog is useful to increase rankings for main site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

Hi,

I'm building a blog for my main forum and creating more backlinks for it. Just want to know, blog is useful to increase ranking for my main site(forum) ?

any ideas?

10 comments
Hi,

I'm building a blog for my main forum and creating more backlinks for it. Just want to know, blog is useful to increase ranking for my main site(forum) ?

any ideas?

There isn't a straightforward answer. It depends how you take care for both. Blog will create engagement with existing customers, but it temrs of traffic and rankings, very much depends on whole SEO and link building strategy, as well as on the business model.

i thinks it's a good idea for ceating more backlinks.
But backlinks from blog on same site is useful like on other blog in same fields?

what do you think?

I do not understand fully what you mean here. A blog is good for onsite seo, if you wanted to rank for a new keyword but it's not listed on your website, you can do a post about the keyword and linkbuild to the new blog post. It's a complicated process for seo link building but onsite, that's a step.

It is a good strategy but do not overdo it. Just don't create a backlink from each post, this will probably flag down your site in google'e eyes/algos.

Hello,
Thats really a good idea to create a blog.
I have been researching on the SEO trends, and best is woorank (just google it) , which gives a bit accurate results regarding the site rankings.
My Site doesn't have a blog and hence there is always a dip in SEO score.

Blogs add more backlinks and you can have more keywords that are related to your site.
regards

It is a good strategy but do not overdo it. Just don't create a backlink from each post, this will probably flag down your site in google'e eyes/algos.
Thanks Rox for your suggestions but can you show me why it will probably flag down your site in google'e eyes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back