Is being virgin wrong ?

is being virgin wrong ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
@pirzada2join
It depends how old are you ie if you are still a teen then its okay to be a virgin
but if you are not in your teens and are in late 20s or early 30s then there is a problem

I really don't care but its weird that you registered and created a poll on such topic really suspiciously weird anyway welcome back

OT : no it's not wrong at all but again depends on many reasons and circumstances your poll is useless and stupid if you ask me cause the question is totally random and isnt really having any sense

if you want you can have a look at my old poll where you also can discuss anything you want

http://www.wjunction.com/43-polling-plaza/35860-you-virgin.html

Neither wrong nor right. It is always a personal choice.

Me being a guy with some apetite, I prefer non-virgin women. They perform better. ;)

Its a personal choice and I can imagine that the pressure within your friends group is high but do not let that mislead you to do something that you later will regret.

BTW: is there a reason why you put an end date on the poll? Is that the time whether you will decide if you gonna loose your virginity or not :P

To ask this type of question you are probably young, maybe very young.

If so take your time, do not be in a rush because of what others say or do.

You, not your peers, need to decide what is right for you no matter what your age is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back