is Avangate terminating all file sharing accounts on Oct 31st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguaar

I read on sibsoft firum that avangate has announced that they will stop billing for all file sharing sites on oct 31.
This would mean no sales as there is no other biller left.
Has anyone received any notification or email?

30 comments
I read on sibsoft firum that avangate has announced that they will stop billing for all file sharing sites on oct 31.
This would mean no sales as there is no other biller left.
Has anyone received any notification or email?

No biller? Then where else paymentwall, ecoin and lot others?

there are tons of other companies who provide cc processing
the only issue is that it takes a lot of time to setup :P

why do u have to make a thread why every time anything happens you people panic as they said there are many many CC system out there mainly russians and east Asians would be the best any europian or north american one is bad for filehosts at the time being PLEASE for once be calm :(

which other cc companies.
I cant seem to find one

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

why do u have to make a thread why every time anything happens you people panic as they said there are many many CC system out there mainly russians and east Asians would be the best any europian or north american one is bad for filehosts at the time being PLEASE for once be calm :(
which other cc companies.
I cant seem to find one

• Authorize.Net
  • QuickBooks Merchant Services (QBMS)
  • National Merchants, Inc (NMI)
  • First Data Global Gateway Virtual Terminal
  • Wells Fargo’s Internet Merchant Account
  • TransFirst -
  • Merchant-Pay.com
  • PayJunction -
  • AcceptPay
  • PaySimple -
  • Payleap
CCAvenue
EBS
DirecPay
HDFC Bank
IndiaPay
TrillionPay (Transecute)
Epaymentsglobal
Paysignet
Whizpay
ABC Payments
ICICI

POSonline.it
authorize.net
egatepay.com
liqpay.com

and many many others also there is always a merchant account that you can create with your local bank :)

now will you people calm down :D

The ones listed are not IPSPs (billers) they are gateways.
You can not use ccavenue wells fargo HSBC or mrgan stanley to process for file hosting sites.
:facepalm:

If avangate does stop processing, it will be the worst halloween :O

really :) what about those they don't :D'

POSonline.it
authorize.net
egatepay.com
liqpay.com
DirecPay
Paysignet
ABC Payments

if anything happens you people keep saying it's over it's the end of filehosting how many hosts used avantgate :D calm down it is not the end of the world

you shared all companies and give a chance to Kingfucker to contact with them and disable them for sharing hosts. Wipe all host names from your messages as soon as possible to keep them alive
before kingfucker see them

it has nothing with him man :) do you know how many refunds this industry have ?? the very high ris and the fact that avnantgte only took many major hosts in made it a financial miss that's king of sh*t will report any to any company the minute he sees it working on any site calm down people it will never be worst that the megaupload shutdown era or paypal lose time

You know all these filehosts should really work together and shut AK down. These filehosts are swimming in different directions but they could just focus all their energies into getting rid of his 'business'.

@everyone
I would like to bring your attention to the fact that AK is just a pawn of Manwin who has done very little i.e shutting down Paypal/Payza/Moneybookers Accounts and nothing else. This has indeed made an impact on the niche "File Hosting Market".
Just take a look at his list of file lockers that have shut down. You will find that most of them are new and were hardly known. The biggest filelocker RapidShare still continues its operations flawlessly and is still accepting Paypal without any issues.

35734436.png

How?
Its possible because AK does not have the balls to face RS.

The real deal is ACIUF [Adult Content Industry United Foundation]

Avangate stops processing for file sharing sites starting 1st of November
Tuesday October 30th, 2012

For a while it looked like Avangate was going to be the payment processor that was the perfect hiding place for illegal file sharing sites. This week they assured us they are upholding high business standards and they even changed their AUP (http://www.avangate.com/online-payment-solutions/acceptance.php ). By doing so, all businesses that are noncompliant with their new regulations will enter in the closure process with effect from the 1st of November 2012. As a consequence, there will be at least fourteen big file sharing sites that will face difficulties.

Source: http://aciuf.org/index.php/press-releases

Last edited:
RS helps people to share copyright protected content but stops paying uploaders years ago. That's a big difference. That's why these pimps from the adult industry don't care much about it. Another reason is that RS mostly stores warez I guess.

not one payment processor seems to be in mood to accept file sharing websites. without cc there will no sales for uploaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back